Reviews for A World Without Sound
ecrivain inspire chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
This story is amazing so far. I love the idea, and I love the way you wrote it. Especially the flashbacks. I hope you get your 48 reviews soon. :)
inlovewithagreeneyedangel chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOUR STORY! ITS VERY CREATIVE. I CANT WAIT TO READ THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS! I THINK ITS REALLY COOL HOW MADE EDWARD DEAF INSTEAD OF BELLA!
blonde-gal chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I would have loved to see Edward covered in chocolate batter. Edward needs to watch for Bella's blush whenever he does something so he'll get the message that she likes him. Great chapter. Update Soon!
AllyR chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Edward is so adorable! I'm even more in love with him now lol. I can't wait for more, so please udpate again soon!
ashlee chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
i LUV this story! Please, Please, Please post the next chapter(s) ASAP!
yahtzeegirl chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STORY! please let them finally act on their love for each other it is just too cute! nice work!
lovethatconsumesme chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
wow!

great story!

please continue to update!
blinding-rainbows chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
i really like this!

especially edward, he's all innocent like.. except still totally edward.. i'm going to pretend that made sense.

and that's just mean, not updating until 48 reviews! hmph.
kaaatttsss chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Blah. That's like bribing us.

Review for a chapter.

We actually have lives you know?

I'M TOTALLY KIDDING, don't hate me, please.

The story is wonderful.
dsmldejection chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
First off I'm so glad you got that many reviews. I'd kill for that many. Next... HOLY CRAP! You rock. I LOVE this story. Your writing is amazing and I am even more in love with Edward than I was before. I find it interesting that you can point out the traits that they had when they were humans. That makes the story so much more... Twilight. I nearly fell out of my seat laughing when Bella informed Alice of her video game screw up. So funny!

On a related note, I have created a myspace with a fellow author of mine that is devoted to the sole purpose of advertizing our favorite authors' stories. I have posted your story on this website. Please, don't be afraid to let me know if you do not want it posted there. I can assure you this ad only praises your writing and is only made in an attempt to get talented authors known throughout the fanfiction community. I hope you will accept our gesture and, possibly, let your friends on fanfiction know about it. We would really appreciate it.

dsmldejection, socialxhazard
Gady chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
MAN! you are like a fan-fic poping machine! one fic right after the other! THANK YOU! and kudos to you! MORE than 100 reviews! YAY you! Please keep poping out ffics!
Bgirl95 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
wow. this is an amazing story! i just love it! update soon!
ThePhantomoftheOpera101 chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Wow. Great chapter. Please update soon!
FloweredEnchantment chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
that was great! i love your story.
dawning beauty chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
ok, i'm reviewing, but i have nothing to say
7,675 | « Prev Page 1 .. 494 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 .. Last Next »