Reviews for A World Without Sound
Dormant Blue chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
i wish they would say their feelings to each other!

it frustrating!

great chapter!hope you top 57...

and fast!
Lee Pontruce chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Oh Lordy! That was Great! Love the story I just wish they'd get together already! Love this! I want more!
screamingSOUL chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
The last two lines really got to me *tear*

You're doing an amazing job in creating this story.
Rosybud chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Aw! This story is adorable. One of the most original Twilight stories I've read here on . Awesome job!
Xxyupthat'srightxX chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
aw...the last sentence is depressing
Not ur ordinary woman 434 chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
That was great

can't wait 2 read more!
ThePhantomoftheOpera101 chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Ha, Alice was right. It's SO obvious that they are both equally attracted to each other, yet neither one of them sees it. Please update soon! I REALLY want to know how this turns out!
FloweredEnchantment chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
Great chapter-I loved alice! that was so funny! Please update soon :)
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
i...love...this...story. it is the cutest thing i have ever read!
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
this is so sweet!
DiamondSkin chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
I loved this chapter so much! The part where they were dancing gave me goosebumps. I also loved the whole thing with Alice's "Mouse." As a special request, in the next chapter, could you maybe have them arrive home to find Alice chewing Jasper out about the whole general thing, that would be hilarious! Pretty please with sprinkles?

Oh, and I completely agree about Israel's version of Somewhere Over the Rainbow, it outranks the Wizard of Oz version by a landslide! Can't wait for the next chapter!

~DiamondSkin
Dormant Blue chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
that was cute!

stupid people!

he was going to do it but people had to shove them!
Xxyupthat'srightxX chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
It made me warm and fuzzy inside.

the good warm and fuzzy.
Edward.and.Alice.4ever chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! Too bad those stupid idiots had to run into Edward & Bella... damn...
Sonia chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Wow! I just love your story so far. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please, please, please update soon!
7,747 | « Prev Page 1 .. 497 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 .. Last Next »