Reviews for Defense Mechanism
Jenchen.H chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
Please finish this! I want to see the last chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
WHERES THE LAST CHAPTER?!
Pokegirl185 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
Plz update this story soon :-)
Ikarishipping chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Travel with Shinji! You two are meant to be together, Hikari!
69AnimeFreak69 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
the chapter is perfect but what confuses me is that you said there will be one more chapter but there is a sequel and no new chapter ?/
becauseimstupid chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
I love this story. U should continue it! Why did u stop ?
hehehe chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
i love ur story and very original but y did u discontinue it?

i miss more chaps!
Chi Yagami chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
wow this is so good! any chance of an update? :]
Miss Moo-moo Pettle Pot chapter 6 . 5/18/2010
it was like watching an actual crush story.

SO AWKWARD, SO REALISTIC.

da-da-da~
Coffee Craft chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
Damn. Shinji was quite the . . . b*st**d. But at least reality slapped him right in the face! :O

That was by far possibly the stupidest thing he's done in the entire course of this story . . . so far. :P (Hence the fact that this story isn't over YET.)

Jeez. You must write some of the best Ikarishipping fanfics out there. I love your writing and how you keep everyone in character, it's just amazing. I can't wait for the last chapter. I AM PATIENTLY AWAITING THE UPDATE! :D

P.S. And I LOL'D at the part where Shinji was secretly dancing to the Caramelldansen in that one chapter . . . I think chapter 3? I can't remember. xD But still, it was HILARIOUS. :O Next time maybe you should make him happy dance to . . . *drum roll* to the Nano Desu remix! (I have no idea if you've heard of that song. But it's hilarious. xD Trust me. ;3 Try to find the super fast remix of it. LOL)
Tiny Cherie chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
never? -_-;;
Tiny Cherie chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
PFFT. caramelldansen dance! EPIC :D
This Be ALi chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
:O Hot chocolate can make me lose my voice!-Stops hugging packs of Hot Chocolate Mix Thing and starts crying-WHY!
Ookami-Lover chapter 6 . 10/19/2009
so far good story update
Okuyukashii chapter 6 . 8/27/2009
I like it! :) I wonder why Ash was "crying tears of joy" when Paul let them watch...I guess he was always too friendly XD

Can't wait to see more :) Gonna go read the sequels now.