Reviews for Blood and Water
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
AW wow this is really good, im really loving it hun x

nice ending too, eberything starting to settle out

your a very talented descriptive author x

THANKS x
lili20 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
So funny Sam's thoughts about his age "12 or maybe 8". Dean in protector mode is all kinds of awesome but going against three monsters is just plain crazy...but so Dean. Both brothers taking care of each other is what family is about. Thanks for another great story.
HAP chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Dean is such a machine (what with the saving Sam and finding time to kill all three monsters)...

Nice brotherly interaction here - and I liked Dean's introspection and the fact that could still fit in a crazy monster!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I first read this one when it was in a zine I bought, and I liked it just as much the second time around. The banter was especially good, and the supernatural creatures you come up with are always really unique and interesting. Love Sam hauling himself out of bed to go track Dean down, love Dean going research boy, and taking out the nest that hurt his brother.

And I especially liked this: "That means you're not fighting by yourself anymore, Dean, and you are not leaving me behind while you go off and do your martyr hero act." ...But Sam didn't just mean Dean leaving him behind at the motel, and he knew fear talking when he saw it, at least in his little brother." Sweet.
Rat chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Great story, I love the H/C you have going on. And man eating otters... awesome.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I'm enjoying your stories as we visit the first season again. It was such a nice time, sure we had Sam and his visions, but there were hunts and people to save, more smiles.

I love how you find all these different creatures for the brothers to hunt.

You did another wonderful job as first Dean took care of an injuried Sam and than Sam took care of Dean. Always love the brother moments.

I wondered if Dean would wait for Sam or hunt the creature himself. Your line 'It had been rage, pure and simple, at how close he'd come to losing Sam on that job' so describes big brother Dean.

Thanks for the smile and until next time, take care.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This was all kinds of yummy goodness. Hypothermic Sammy, a really cool supernatural creature, kick-butt Dean - the whole works!

Loved it.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Cool story!

And both boys got hurt! Must have satisfied a lot of readers, myself included. :) Dean is really crazy, going after 3 monsters alone!
Landwing chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was pretty cool. I've got to say, I'm really impressed with the variety of creatures you find to set the guys up against. So do Sam and Dean ever get to meet the palindromic Ogopogo? Or do they just get stuck with the "Irish crocodile" and its various relatives and friends? Another nice touch was Sam readjusting to the hunting life in all weathers after a prolonged stay in California. Being a Northeastern denizen, I can't really imagine living in a warm climate year-round without melting, but that's just me. Also loving the way the brothers interact. It's what sucked me in from the Pilot and keeps me hanging on, even through this summer. Good job.
carocali chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
It's so interesting to read stories from season 1 now, knowing what we do. Everything was so much simpler for them - saving people, hunting things. Find Dad.

Not sure if this Otter thing is real, but it sure sounds creepy. Leave it to Dean to go all Rambo on the family of snackers. Well, they did try to kill his brother. Serves them right!

You always do their banter so incredibly well and you've only improved over time. It's nice to see some of your earlier work out and about.

:D

Caroline
Ash8 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Excellent! The banter was spot on - as was the h/c. My favourite kind of story. Thank you. :)
calcium77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
THanks! THat was an awesome treat of a story. Loved it. (and a deserved treat since I just wrote a nasty ceritification exam just before I read it.

kat
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Loved it, awesome writing, just like a real episode! And so nice to have the boys saving people/hunting things which is so how Supernatural started out, and those stories are still my favourites!

Loved the banter between the boys - Dean with his smart mouth and Sam with his quick comebacks, again so real and believable!

Great how Dean tended to his hypothermic brother, hot water bottle, blankets and electric blanket, heating up the room and finally stripping to his underwear to share body heat! Awesome how still suffering Sam realised where his brother had gone and went after him! Could just imagine them staggering out of there barely keeping each other standing! And so typical of Dean to kill a nest of the creatures, getting revenge for them nearly getting his brother!

Loved too how Sam returned the favour, keeping a careful eye on his brother, making sure he wasn't concussed!

Great ending, Sam concerned at the police presence, packing up their stuff so they could high tail it out of there, and Dean being the ultimate big brother letting Sam pick the music, and of course, all he had to choose from were Dean's choices of cassettes!

Superb story, what Supernatural is all about!
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
LOVED IT! Simply amazing. Right from the start, you had sam and Dean nailed- the snarky wit from Dean, and the know it all comebacks from Sam. I don't know how you do it, time and time again, but I believe you quite possibly may know the characters better than they do :) Awesome story!
Katiki chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I smiled through much of this-what a joy to read! I particularly loved the brotherly banter in this one. You really captured the essence of their relationship, how the teasing and gruffness masks a desperate need to look out for each other. That feeling of two emotionally damaged brothers who really only have each other is wonderfully woven in through the story. And it's really nice to read these adventures from a simpler time!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »