Reviews for Ask For The Sky: Discontinued
le me fan chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
Cool
hatteringmad chapter 9 . 11/16/2013
But this is so, so, so, so, so, so, SO much fun to read! And I was really looking forward to what's going to happen next! And now I really do want to kill you for making me go back to read an alternate version! (not really - you're amazing and if I killed you then you wouldn't update a thing)

But... why?

crying my eyes out how dare you do this to everyone

Update the other AFTS ASAP. Okay? ASAP.
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I can just imagine th drama already. I think I can see the direction you're going with this.
fried ryce chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
So sorry to see this story hasn't been updated in a while. Your grasp of Fuji's and Oshitari's inner workings in relation to girls is really awesome. I love how it's written and am curious to see which tensai gets which girl because as it is, I can still see their relationships going in many ways. I really hope you find the time to update this. Best of luck.

yummy,

fried ryce
chi chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
oh dear, why are both the tensais a hopeles romantic here?

i feel sorry for yuushi but at the same time entertained..

well, that was fun to read... just

dont let them switch partners
Lolkatz chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Why! Why would you make such a fic? And then not continue it! Aaaaack! Why are you so mean? *sniff* I'll miss your fic... Bye. D:
AznMistress chapter 8 . 5/16/2011
hehe...hizashi channn xD
AznMistress chapter 7 . 5/16/2011
Oooo she likes fuji?...burnnnnn xD
AznMistress chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
woah...HIzashi Meets fuji... xDDDDDDDDDDDD coolio
AznMistress chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
hehe i like how the two are close friends...but its kinda weird in a way...then again..im weird 2..:p
AznMistress chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
UWAAA.. fuji...T-T...so sad..
AznMistress chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
...woah...i had to say, i like the ending..i feel kidna like a sadist...xD..lolz
KL93 chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
awww. Fuji's inner romantic. :)
KL93 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
hahah. oh Fuji. You really should update this. :)
Coco96 chapter 8 . 2/16/2011
Okay, so it's kind of absolutely official... This story is soooooo one of the most amazing stories I've read! I love it soooo much!

The breakup scene with Fuji was totally emotional and real! I felt his pain!

Yuushi, is majorly stubborn. That's one of the things I love about him :D

Update soon!

P.S. - Last thing, I love some of the quotes I got from this story! They are sooo meaningful and deep :)