Reviews for Seeing Things
Natalia Mazaur chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Really good job, now I wished that something like that was in the partial draft of Midnight Sun I read on Stephenie's website. (Of course, now we'll never know, because she refuses to release the whole book. Oh, my heart, it breaks . . .)

But really good job, nonetheless.

I loved the half-vamp children reference. ;)
the-cereal-killer22 chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
i liked it, it was a nice insight in to Esme's mind.
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I love this fic! The utter implausibility of it to them is so funny!
Sarah chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I could see this as a possible vision. If you read Midnight Sun, there was a huge family fight about what to do about Bella and Alice saw some visions
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
I so love it. I wish you make up more chapter stories.
Cit-Cat Mccoy chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
great
Crismebella chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
When will he learn not to bet against Alice? Soon, I think. I really liked your story, you did a very good job. Well written.
Rakusa chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh I love it, I'm trying to remember what Bella was thinking then, considering he was gone for a week and the rest of the siblings weren't, and she was definitely not romanticizing vampires, hehe... It also made me realize that Edward likes to run, and not just because he's fast. He ran when he decided he wanted to feed on the criminals before the rest joined them and it was just Esme and Carlisle (think Rose was there yet? Alice and Jasper definitely weren't). He ran when he encountered Bella for the first time. He ran when Bella was in danger and he wanted her to run with him, away from the trio. He ran when Jasper almost killed Bella, and I feel like he wanted to run again to avoid changing her and protecting her from the Volturi (twice actually, but the first time was an extension of the Jasper incident)...
meeroom16 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I really loved this story- please keep writing it. I love Emmett and Esme and really enjoyed the way you portrayed the Cullen family dynamic!
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
great story.
Lumikki chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
It was really sweet and lovely and nice and defenitely worth to read!
Epic Styled Rug chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow! I love this! It would of been awesome if this happened in the books!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
OMG! I loved it! I think you should go a bit further! Next chapter could be 'I told you so'! LOL!
Silkie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Again, really enjoyable. I have to say I'm loving Esme's POV.
Covee chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
that was great! I loved that last line:

Only Alice still looked upset. Looking down, she muttered dejectedly, “But he looked so happy.”
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »