Reviews for Seeing Things
Sleeping Lullaby chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I love it!

Especially: “Well, I don’t know what’s weirder – a vampire kissing a human’s throat or Edward kissing a girl! Never thought I’d see either one! ..."

Omg Emmet just craked me up xD

I loved the part at the end when Alice said something like "But he looked so happy" as well. It's just so sweet

And Edward ..

Ow, Edward ... Our sweet, little, perfect, dazzling, bronze-haired Virgin ... How we love him xD

No but seriously, great story ;)
GenerallyGeorgia chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
I love it! its awesome! i love your stories. i just finished rereading all my faves. that was fun!
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I'd love to hear the continuation on this. The vision come to life and the family's take on it.
RebeccaMCullen chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
That was cute.
ML chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
That was perfectly lovely! I especially liked Edward sarcastically saying he could sing a lullabye and Alice's closing remark-adorable! And nicely written!
Twilitr1604 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Amazing! I've read three of your stories in a row and I loved them all! This one is incredible! It stands on its own but is still so canon-like (if that's a word).

I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
sapphire0427 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Great job building the suspense at the beginning. That was intense! And, as usual, great job with all the Cullens. :)
Almostafreebird chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I really liked it I think you should add more. Like Edward actually ending up making the vision true?
Karly Black chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
u said this story is *in canon* what does that mean?
missrat chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was really cute! It has stuck with me for a couple days, so I must have really liked it!
xXLosinghope55Xx chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
HEYA! this was so cute :) i think that you should try to make it into a real story not a one shot because i read a bunch of your stories and they are all good :) tell me if you are thinknig about what i said and good job with this
kristine chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I really like this. The different reactions, especially Alice's comment at the end. But we all know what happens!
Keep 'On Rocking chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
I love it! Laughed to death! Great job
barus chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
The last sentence made me almost cry. I love all your stories. The funny ones or the sadder. You always have an amazing point. I would also love to read more stories about Carlisle or esme or both. Thank you:)
Lanester chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
I've been reading all of your work on Twilight and just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed it. You really capture the family bond between the Cullens extremely well.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »