Reviews for Seeing Things
QWERTYUIPASDFGHJKLZXCVBNM chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
i really liked this, and it sounds like it could've been in Midnight Sun, but in Edward's POV xD
EpicLoVeFan chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh Alice! I believe you. I never bet against Alice. This is a wonderful bit of forshadowing. Great writing!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
i love this, it would be so great if alice did have this vision, it's so good! i love it!

dobby
ArwenGranger chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
I liked Edward's comment about singing her a lullaby, made me chuckle. And the last line's cute, poor little Alice.
Long Live Nelly chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Love it. It would be really cool if Alice really had seen that before it happened. You should do a sequel of the Cullens teasing Edward when they realise the vision came true.

LLN
Llama Mama23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
(Once again) I love how perfectly you manage to capture Esme. It feels like I'm really seeing this though her mind.

You even captured pre-bella Edward as how I would have pictured him.

GREAT job!
itidiot chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This was beautiful! I would love to see another chapter.
ebhg chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Love it!
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Are you going to add a part two?, or is this completed?

It was really good! I love your one-shots:D
siromygod chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
I'm sorry for all the spam, but I'm working my way through your story list. I tend to shy away from Twilight fandom, but I'm really enjoying your stories right now.
lifeisawesome chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
HILARIOUS! Sing her a lullaby? Nice!

Please write more!
ying131 chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
wow, this was really good! I definatly thought all the characterisations were realistic!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
'I would never admit it to anyone except Carlisle, but Edward was my favorite.'

Ahahahah... Aww. Next:

'Emmett gaped. “She laughed? There’s a vampire in her bed telling her she smells ‘yummy’ and she laughs. Yep. This is nuts!”'

Again, ahahaha... ah, excellent. Next!

'Emmett laughed. “Well, I don’t know what’s weirder – a vampire kissing a human’s throat or Edward kissing a girl! Never thought I’d see either one! One thing’s sure, Alice – you need your vision checked!”'

AHAHHAHAHAH! Emmett! I love him! Really funny writing. :) And next:

'"They’d come if we started killing everyone in Washington State, but where Edward chooses to spend his nights is beneath their notice."'

I should hope so... ahahah. That line makes me laugh. Not sure why. :D Next to last one:

'“Sure, Alice” he said his voice dripping with sarcasm. “In fact, maybe I’ll just move in with her. We can live with her dad and raise a bunch of half-vamp children. Maybe I’ll join the police force and become a crime-fighting superhero, which would be about as realistic as your vision of the future.”'

AHAHAHAHH! Just fantastic stuff! And finally:

'“Oh, I’m sure she’ll want to speak with you, too, Edward,” Rosalie purred. “She seems very friendly. And not too particular about who, or what, she allows into her bed,” she smirked maliciously.'

Oh, snap! Ahahah... Geez. Nice one. Sorry about all of the quoting, but this is really really funny. :D
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
this was good
NightsofTamara chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I liked it, it seemed like something that could happen. I'm a big fan of angry Edward, he makes me LOL.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »