Reviews for Seeing Things
MagicConch chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
omg that was AMAZING this is exactly what i was looking for its adorable and awesome! great job!
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
i just read this and i have to say that you did an amazing job! you captured the characters wonderfully. )
CullenVamp chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Incredible! I love the idea and the characters are in line. You are very descriptive and it helps to picture the story. Great writing!
SomethingCuteandCreative chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
wow, this is really good! I hope you update soon!
Freesia Like Heroin chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I would very much love to see a sequel or continuing of this, or at least stories to his reactions to other visions. Perhaps the one where Alice sees Bella as a vampire?

You are amazing at keeping the characters in character and canon, and I can't for more stories from you!
IStarEdwardCullen1221 chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
This was excellent! I really liked this.
ty101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
this is really good i like it and its funny you should do the first day back in emmets point of veiw and make it even funnier
Twinkling chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
that was fantastic! thanks for sharing. ;)
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wonderful!
EdwardismyFav chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I really liked this. It kind of gives a back story to Twilight a little bit.
CBRH chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Good story. I think you did a particularly good job of analyzing why Alice would have such a vision.
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
oh, yes, that works very well. And you're welcome!
cem1818 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
i liked it alot! if your going to continue i would love to read it some more! UPDATE SOON!
nope7777 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
God, this is wonderful! All perfectly in character, especially Esme, and the family dynamic is displayed perfectly! I loved it! Are you going to add on?

To be honest, I'm going to diss my own writing right here! I have one piece in Esme POV, but it's sad and angsty, and though I've been told that it's nicely in character... I think you do her better. Much, much better. It took me forever to get her to sound halfway right and I struggled with it a lot. It's apparent when you read it. Yours doesn't seem to be like that, it seems to flow perfectly! Then again, I've never read about Esme facing death in the books, so maybe that excuses me...
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5