Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
That last bit. I can only read that as a holo-recording with Leia's voice.
Well, damn
I just want to add I think clothes are boring. And for some rather strange reason I'm not a guy. And in my opinion leia is way to stuffy.
The way you out it leia is just a clone I padme and luke is just a clone of anakin. It's like neither of them have thier own personality and haven't developed anything from the other parent .
Neither luke nor leia are orphans since thier father is alive . And i assume from your other tics thier mother is probably alive to .
That's mean. If theirs no one in the world more imortant to vader than luke. Than leia is what, his second favrouite. And what about Padme.
Maverick12288 chapter 123 . 3/20
I would love a sequel to this
Poor old obi wan kenobi
I'm no feminist but obiwan is being a bit dickheaded round here isn't he?
Hi! I love all of your stories, when I first read Nenoirs of the Chosen One I got sucked into the vortex of your beautiful AU stories, and each times I love the different shades you give to the same theme ( Vader's redemption/Anakin's redemption, his relationship with Padme and how he can face his tragic past). I have done some fanart and it was specifically inspired by this chapter, I don't think I can put links here, but you will find it on my tumblr lisuli79, under the section My Art and it's called Darth Vader and Padmé. The same if you go on deviantart, same username. I hope you have time to have a look at it if you are insterested. Anyway keep up your good job, I would never ever get tired to read your stories.
CaptainToast321 chapter 2 . 2/5
And I'm done. It's just to ridiculous for me.
I'm all for seeing what would happen if Vader met his kids earlier, but the way it's done is terrible.

Vader is crazily OOC. He's a damn sith lord. Why he hell would he take someone ELSES KID out for ice cream. He didn't even suspect at that point.
What is he, a child molester? I mean seriously.
And then Luke's stupid trip is almost as bad. I mean damn.

The quality of writing is fairly high but holy shit the plot is terrible.
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 2/5
Interesting premise. I will say the excuse for Luke showing up is a bit far fetched. What super poor school system would have field trips to different planets?
Shanice chapter 123 . 1/19
Hi I loved your story and am anxious to see where you continue off from the epilogue. Yes hard to put down finished it in 2 days lol. Some things I might change though expletives are a bit much as well as the sexual scenes at times. I get what your trying to do and it did come across especially with Vader it was amazing portraying the relationship of him and padme especially the physical side with them so young, along with the 10 years apart, vaders suit dilemma, and emotional strain. I need more emotional involvement in the marriage but overall it was good. You showed great development on anakin /Vader. Anakin Skywalker is my favorite character so you did awesome turning him back to the light side and exploiting Palpatine as well go the devil he is. Loved the way you developed Luke and Leia it was awesome I wanted someone to do this for a while especially with asking as the dad. You did a phenomenal job on this book I would hire you as a writer definitely. Just fix those things I mentioned is all I would suggest.
Rosie Cowell chapter 123 . 1/14
Wow! I loved it, it was amazing! Well done! I spent all day reading this, and I was really interested and pleased. I laughed at parts too. I like the interesting relationship Anakin and Padmé, and that they all found happiness in the end
BloodyDireWolf chapter 123 . 1/5
AMAZING!
One of the best and longest stories that I've read and finished in a long time.
5 STARS