Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
LucariosLove chapter 1 . 1/4
If you want good hair like POe you should check it out blog/aveeno-company-products-review/
Analyn Rockwand chapter 9 . 12/30/2017
And like that, you lost me.
Padmé being alive? Hating Anakin? I can't stomach those kind of stories. I mean, Anakin still loves her, Why can't they have a happy family, damnit?!
Guest chapter 123 . 12/25/2017
Great story a joy to read keep up the good work
DawnthePretender chapter 27 . 12/18/2017
Okay I was really feeling this story, but seeing how Leia is always right ALL THE TIME is really annoying. I just feel like you aren’t giving Luke enough credit and allow Leia to be the character to smooth things over every time there is an issue. Even when she overreacts Vader praises her. Other than that the progression is spot on but I am going to have to stop reading.
Jadaerys chapter 21 . 11/11/2017
Ania Kinsky :)) i can’t remember how many times i’ve read this fic but it’s only now i noticed the name without the second a, heheh
The Harrinator chapter 110 . 10/7/2017
This chapter is up to its eyelids in bullshit. Anakin is completely in the right with this, or at least he was up until he became a great big sobbing pussy. Fucking Padme overreacted, and I can not believe that Anakin is going to just fold like that. God forbid the man makes a choice Padme disagrees with without her fucking jumping off the deep end. I can't read this anymore.
aniPANDA chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I read everybody's reviews, and I also think Padmé is acting a bit weak. But in her defense, she has twins and is pregnant with another set of twins on her own. I also do feel kind of bad for Anakin, because his wife just left him, took away his kids, and then acts like it's his fault. I feel like Sola's plan all along, was to drive Padmé away from Anakin.

I hate Sola
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Quick corrections: Tattoine is very poor so cake for birthdays on a planet where water is expensive would probably not happen. Also a school trying to do a Fundraiser probably wouldn't use cookies. Plus to go from Outer Rim to a Core World is way more expensive than an average Tattoine could afford
Ghost320 chapter 72 . 7/27/2017
Why they just go to the death star and kill Tarkin. This could be much more easier.
Ghost320 chapter 48 . 7/27/2017
F cking Sola neberie. I will kill you with my own hands.
Ghost320 chapter 37 . 7/27/2017
Why I am telling everything to the palpatine ?
Thanasi chapter 109 . 7/19/2017
... honestly the last 20 chapters have kinda disappointed me. Ofc she is gonna be in a stressful situation, she is an empress and should be acting more adult like... i mean fuck how stupid her actions are right now. She says she is worried hes turning evil blah blah then she leaves him with his kids... cause he is busy dealing with shit... she had to know that was gonna happen. She sees the senate is shit and yet she keeps wanting to turn it back over to them... i just... how stupid is padme?
abcmadi123 chapter 123 . 6/26/2017
I have spent the last two weeks reading this story and I absolutely loved it! It's hard to believe that this story would be equivalent to a 1000 page book. This was an amazing story and each chapter was very unique and the plot was stunning. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope to read some of your other stories. I LOVED IT AND BYE!
Laurenmk20 chapter 85 . 6/20/2017
Totally hate bail in this. I understand hiding the twins from vader when hes in emperors pocket. I would even say i understand spliting them up. But lieing to padme was going tooo far. Padme wasnt the threat. Then to say oh well thry stole her, no you did
Quelthias chapter 31 . 5/31/2017
That was a really cool chapter, a perfect example of a bittersweet moment.
3,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »