Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
aniPANDA chapter 1 . 8/25
I read everybody's reviews, and I also think Padmé is acting a bit weak. But in her defense, she has twins and is pregnant with another set of twins on her own. I also do feel kind of bad for Anakin, because his wife just left him, took away his kids, and then acts like it's his fault. I feel like Sola's plan all along, was to drive Padmé away from Anakin.

I hate Sola
nekochan1994 chapter 1 . 8/6
Quick corrections: Tattoine is very poor so cake for birthdays on a planet where water is expensive would probably not happen. Also a school trying to do a Fundraiser probably wouldn't use cookies. Plus to go from Outer Rim to a Core World is way more expensive than an average Tattoine could afford
The Darth Vader chapter 72 . 7/27
Why they just go to the death star and kill Tarkin. This could be much more easier.
The Darth Vader chapter 48 . 7/27
F cking Sola neberie. I will kill you with my own hands.
The Darth Vader chapter 37 . 7/27
Why I am telling everything to the palpatine ?
Thanasi chapter 109 . 7/19
... honestly the last 20 chapters have kinda disappointed me. Ofc she is gonna be in a stressful situation, she is an empress and should be acting more adult like... i mean fuck how stupid her actions are right now. She says she is worried hes turning evil blah blah then she leaves him with his kids... cause he is busy dealing with shit... she had to know that was gonna happen. She sees the senate is shit and yet she keeps wanting to turn it back over to them... i just... how stupid is padme?
abcmadi123 chapter 123 . 6/26
I have spent the last two weeks reading this story and I absolutely loved it! It's hard to believe that this story would be equivalent to a 1000 page book. This was an amazing story and each chapter was very unique and the plot was stunning. Thank you so much for writing this and I hope to read some of your other stories. I LOVED IT AND BYE!
Laurenmk20 chapter 85 . 6/20
Totally hate bail in this. I understand hiding the twins from vader when hes in emperors pocket. I would even say i understand spliting them up. But lieing to padme was going tooo far. Padme wasnt the threat. Then to say oh well thry stole her, no you did
Quelthias chapter 31 . 5/31
That was a really cool chapter, a perfect example of a bittersweet moment.
Quelthias chapter 10 . 5/12
That last part was hilarious!
Quelthias chapter 2 . 5/12
Now that is worthy of following, great chapter!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 123 . 5/7
This was a good story, and I enjoyed it. I loved the interaction between Luke and Leia, and the open differences between boys and girls, but that they loved each other despite everything.

It was fun to see their family grow, and the way the story progressed was well done.

My only concern would be that I think there was a period of chapters there where all they did was make love. It kind of turned me off and I came to expect it. I'm all for husband and wife making love, but not every single chapter.

Thankfully this didn't continue, and I enjoyed this story very much. It was well thought out and I'd be interested to see Luke and Leia start relationships in your world here.

Happy writing!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 81 . 5/3
I've got to say I love the dynamic between the twins. You've got the little nuances of boy vs girl down pat and it's entertaining and spot-on. I'm enjoying his story so far.
agentfandoms74 chapter 87 . 4/24
yay ani is back! i wait for these everytime!
That last bit. I can only read that as a holo-recording with Leia's voice.
3,520 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »