Reviews for A Simple Twist of Fate
Brandon Skyblade chapter 123 . 1/15
Man, this story was a RIDE. Anakin's journey had me wishing I could actually see something like this on-screen, wishing this far more happier end to the Skywalker family could've happened.

I'm terrible at actual criticism, so the only real thing I could maybe say was in my slight rush to finish reading the last few chapters, the Obi-Wan romance seemed just a tad rushed but I can understand from just how much there was to wrap up with Anakin's arc here. It's still great and kind of adorable to see him get some sort of action after all the stuff he's been through.

This is definitely in the top fanfics of all time that I've ever, I have to be honest here. May the Force be with this happier, and more numerous Skywalker family and friends.
Brandon Skyblade chapter 87 . 1/13
Normally I wait for the end of binging huge stories to give an opinion but I gotta say the moment even the text began to note him as Anakin, I had a HUGE grin on my face.
I utterly adore this story so far.
thunderofdeath97 chapter 58 . 1/3
He has plenty of choice in the matter
Gru chapter 92 . 11/23/2019
It would have been funnier had Anakin upon replying to Wagar's remark about Vader ripping off his arms, flexed his biceps and used a combination of his own muscles and the Force to burst his shirt sleeves before momentarily grabbing Wager's arms with his hands then backing off- leading Wagar to believe that not only was Vader about to tear his arms off but also that he literally COULD have done so!
D'nnome chapter 29 . 11/22/2019
Luke and Leia are probably switching their heads between Vader and Padme while the tension gets real and they have the urge to run.

Leia: You know, I hear Tatooine is great this year. Want to go there?

Luke: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.
Raven J. Haile chapter 123 . 11/2/2019
This story was amazing. I've never really been into Star Wars, I'm more of a Trekkie, but this definitely had me hooked. I cannot wait to read more Star Wars fanfics now, and more of your works. :3
NONE1001 chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
Guys, do you like Star Wars board games and merchandise? If you do, visit ?aff46 . Our bestseller star wars product right now is the Star Wars board game, X-Wing series:
/collections/star-wars-x-wing?aff46
It's tons of fun and there is a 10% discount. Use A46-LAUNCH10 when buying. Hurry! its only for a limited time.
KMF-G chapter 107 . 8/25/2019
These mod swings she having is caused by pregnancy hormones. And she still bitching he's about...
Guest chapter 123 . 8/7/2019
Great...
StarShredder chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
I liked the good ending and all but I felt the change from Vader into Anakin was too quick and how Vader was pretty much erased and now Anakin is “too good”
Zigzeegee chapter 1 . 6/3/2019
Very good. Very long story. Feel like all the characters forgives very easily. Nice to read a happy ending for them all. I wonder if they make love to often ha, sometime it almost comes across a bit forceful and manipulative, not sure how I felt about that. Good story tho
LithiumAnime chapter 123 . 5/15/2019
this was an amazing story. I've stayed up late into the past few nights just to see more. and now that I know there's another one I'm both thrilled and intimidated, especially if it turns out as long as this one. if so I might have to wait to read it until I get a good night's rest.
annabethermione chapter 53 . 4/11/2019
Uh Padmé, that's Leia's line, not yours. Stop stealing the spotlight!
Guest chapter 48 . 1/22/2019
I know it's late, especially for this story, but I just have to say it. You keep getting the order wrong. Anakin/Vader lashed out because Obiwan showed up. Him showing up is probably what got Padme killed in canon. It doesn't excuse strangling your own pregnant wife, but you can't keep using something factually wrong as a core motive for Padme to stay away from Vader.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 123 . 1/18/2019