Reviews for Destroy My World
Yakitori-Chan chapter 7 . 3/4/2019
I really enjoyed this! I would love to see this expanded more but I won't get my hopes up too much.
exaltedvalkyrie chapter 7 . 2/18/2019
A few years too late but I loved this nevertheless. I think you captured Bakura's insanity perfectly.
SincerelySin chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Absolutely loved every single line of this story. You did such an amazing job with this.
Major kudos, this was so so so good!
fanficfanatic711 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
You couldn't have ended it any perfectly than that. You, my dear, wrote this beautifully. Please keep writing !
lizzyhearts chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
i thought it was interesting that u included Mai in your story. i think she fits well into your story :) please keep it up!
lizzyhearts chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
amazing beginning! i am very excited to see where this goes :)
lizzyhearts8 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
That was seriously one of the most well-written fanfictions I have ever read (and I know cause I've read a lot of them). You kept the characters so close to the Yu-Gi-Oh story line and you deserve a round of applause for that. It was so hard finding a good OC story for Thief Bakura when you could only find slash fiction. Thank you so much for writing it. The storyline was great and the relationship between Bastet and Bakura was amazing. You did not make her a Mary-Sue and the story was not cliche in any way. Also, I loved that you included Mai (she's one of my favorite characters :) ). Please keep it up. You are an amazing author.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
Wait doesnt that mean Seto want Bastet to bear his children?
Because of the necklace ? ; : \
Elvenwannabe chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Wow, this was a really good story. For once...I think this story is one of those few stories where the characters from the show aren't too ooc (out of character) and are more ic ( in character) than anything else. Not many people can write characters as they were betrayed in the show. So, thumbs up to you mate. :)
This-Account-No-Longer-Here chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Bakura X O.C. story! That is actually good! I cannot tell you how much I loved this! The plot with all the twists, the O.C. being a balanced character, and Bakura being wrote so darn well! Gosh, I loved this!
Smash41KMF chapter 6 . 12/31/2010
nice...
tsuyoiame chapter 7 . 8/5/2010
that was amazing.
Celtica Gothica chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I love your stories, and Rattle Snakes are found in Egypt ty, I don't know who said they arent, but their are, look it up, talk to ppl from around there, and stop being so rude
Shadow Seeker chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Just a quick correction. There are NO rattlesnakes in Egypt. In fact, rattlesnakes can only be found in the Americas. You should have used an asp, or a cobra.