Reviews for Sweet Dreams and Flying Machines
spndeansammylov chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
sigh
very interesting and hmm, new - i think this named it best
i like it :), well written
kogsy21 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I was hanging on every word of this story - so interesting! It was enthralling to see/hear Sam's thoughts on it all as it was happening, all the way from crawling out of hell with Dean to the very last hug/line. This was beautifully crafted and very entertaining. Thanks so much for writing it and posting it. All the best.

Kogsy
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
So Dean's going to be okay? Since he's grey and not black is he half demon or something? Wish there was more!
Charlie Girl 79 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Amazing fic! Loved the use of the apple tree and sunburn to indicate the time spent looking for Dean. Loved the tea party story! Sam going for a run instead of going to a bar to regain some balance in his life. When he sunk to the ground crying, (I had tears streaming down my face in a coffee house) then to come home and trip over Dean on the couch. I laughed, I cried and now I guess I'll wait with Sam for Dean to come all the way back.
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
OMG! OMG! OMG!

I can't wait to read it! I can't wait to finish reading it, that I scrolled down and read a little and then scrolled some more and read a little more and so on!

I hope it's good!

Love u!
Nate and Jake chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This was nothing short of amazing! I really enjoyed reading it. You should definetly do a follow-up story though.
filan vampire chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
I don't think I can ever express my sadness enough if this were to really happen. I had tears rolling in my eyes from the middle to the end of the story and I have to say if it were played out in the show I'd in a massive bawl like I was in Mystery Spot right now. (I don't know why I cried the hardest at the episode. I think I just wasn't ready yet unlike the acceptance I had when the time for Dean's deal was up).

I don't know how Kripe is going to fix this. But I sure as hell hope he does. Thank you for this great story.
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wow!

There's hope for Dean!

But I need more... when does he comes back completely? Does he comes back at all? But the little "Sammy" in the end gives me hope. :)
PADavis chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
How charming - you let it unfold on its own, simple and true to the story. Wonderful ending. Like most of your reviewers, wouldn't mind if the complete came off and you wrote up a bit more ... not because its incomplete, which it most decidedly is not, but because its so compelling.

Phoebe
JenBurch chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

And this was great! I'm feeling very spoiled now, having read this because I was so happy when you said you 'weren't' posting a sequel today lol

Poor Sam, he's really been through it! Is there gonna be any more? I'm curious what Dean's been through and how he's gonna deal with it and stuff :)

I wanted to ask you a question... can anyone issue a challenge? ;)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I hope there's more of this! Great emotion and progression. I just want to see Dean become himself again.
M.Kena chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I certainly hope you plan to continue once again. ]

This was very enjoyable to read.
TraSan chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
One of the things I love about this story is how you told it all entirely from Sam's point of view. With Dean being so lost in his own body and not giving anything back to Sam, you can feel his absence acutely.

When the rough, most basic Dean finally emerges with a single word of "Sammy" it is such a moment of relief that you feel that right along with Sam.

There's many, many little moments of detail and brotherly concern that make this story special.

Thanks for writing Dean OUT of hell and for letting Sam be the one who works hard and figures out how to do it. I can only hope Kripke is as kind. :)
ukfan101 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I really like this story, looking forward to more