Reviews for Save It To The Pig Or Hell
badkidoh chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
the ending was good.
Niece of the Prophet Zarquon chapter 7 . 8/1/2009
Great ending, love the part where the Devil says he likes Dean. Congratulations on finishing!
badkidoh chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
another great chapter so update
heartfallen chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Cool story. I'm looking forward to more
Niece of the Prophet Zarquon chapter 5 . 7/17/2009
Love the new chapter and I'm so glad that you're keeping the story going.

I really like the way that you coped with the exposition between the brothers and the friends. Short and well written. I'm really looking forward to your next update
badkidoh chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
another great chapter , i look forward to your next update.
Falloutboy99 chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
AWESOME! thanx for finally updating cuz ive been waiting to read more!
purplepidgioncommandbase chapter 5 . 6/24/2009
Update soon please, liking this so far.
eiyria chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
List this as a crossover and you may get more reviews.
Niece of the Prophet Zarquon chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
I really liked the revisions you've done they read an awful lot easier. Good luck with the rest of the story.
Hope Night chapter 4 . 2/21/2009
Great story! I think its brilliant1
Niece of the Prophet Zarquon chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
Hey I'm really enjoying this story I hope you can finish it soon. I think you do the bickering Winchesters great and Sock's dialogue is pretty cool.

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but you should try to avoid British anacronisms in American stories, instead of calling Ben and Sock Sam's 'mates' try 'pals', 'buddies' or even 'posse' if you're being ironic. It jars a bit when you read words that none of the characters would use.

Otherwise I thought the first four chapters were great and I hope there will be more.
purplepidgioncommandbase chapter 4 . 12/20/2008
You need to update soon I want to find out what happens next. Pretty please with a big juicy cherry on top!
Katey chapter 4 . 12/7/2008
woohoo, sorry it took me a long tme to relise that you updated soz. Anyway i am getting so into this story i am heaking constantly for an update. I could really picture that happening too well done. Congrats on the fab update as usal i can't wait to see how this turns out. You are right by the way i do have an acount bu sometimes it is nice to review anon. i am reaper Manicac by the wayi just keep forgetting to sign in. Update as soon as you can, i am counting on it!

cya

x
badkidoh chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
it's still great so update.