Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
suziq968 chapter 12 . 3/19
I'm sorry you've been in waiting rooms. I very much hope you come back to writing this someday. I'll follow it in hope.
suziq968 chapter 10 . 3/19
This is confusing. It sounds like Moody is himself when you described his POV but then what's wrong with his signature?
emmabrady chapter 12 . 3/18
Im liking this story I would like to know more
1stHorseman chapter 12 . 2/12
Please update soon
PotterFanFoeva chapter 12 . 2/7
Oh my...the handling of Dunbledore was delicious. Love this story. I do hope you will continue...as with your other stories. Love what you've done with...too...Snape.
Vegasman59 chapter 12 . 1/16
Damn you had me laughing, How are you going to free Dobby?
Vegasman59 chapter 10 . 1/16
If you remember Lost In Space, there were a few good episodes that could possibly scare the hell out of Dumbles. Imagine a few from the Twilight Zone. You could have some real fun. This is to good to let go I hope You return to us!
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 12 . 1/3
This is very funny. I want more.
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Funny story! It's great! And, sadly, abandoned...
lalo80 chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
Porfa retoma pronto tu historia es buena
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
Really great original story
Will there be more
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Really great stuff. So sorry this seems abandoned, but I can hope perhaps you'll get back to it at some point. Thanks for a great read so far!
noylj chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Nice story
Too bad it died.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Really enjoying this story, please update.
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I hope McGonagall tears that old goat molesting sex partner apart! She TOLD him that Petunia and Vernon Dursley were not suitable to raise their own child never mind Harry. She told him what she'd seen that day but he refused to listen as usual. The old fool's had everybody stroking his ego for so long he's lost any thought that he might be wrong on something. He's got his rose colored glasses permanently affixed to his head so he sees everything in a rosy tint that nothing bad can make it through. Thus it's a damn good thing Lily and James made alternate arrangements for Harry wellbeing.
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »