Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Rohan Willoughby chapter 12 . 2/21
Soooo, it's been five years since the last update, which makes me sad as I just found this and was enjoying it, so I really must ask. Will there ever bee another chapter added to this? Maybe email me at
Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 2/9
Good chapter. Thanks for continuing.
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 2/9
Nicely done.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 2/9
Well done.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 2/9
Good jump forward while still covering the back story. I think I would like to read a story with more of their childhood experiences. You did a nice job of that part of the story.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 2/9
You have a great insight with Dumbledore wanting things to play out this way to vindicate his treatment and observations of the child Tom Riddle... and his memory or knowledge among his peers having become his "great good." Wizards live much longer than regular humans, but they still need to take care of themselves, maybe he was experiencing more than self-agrendisement but rather early dimensia cause by too much sugar for his body to handle... or some kind of lead poisoning.
Village-Mystic chapter 6 . 2/8
Very nice. A little bit of repetition, some worked some was not needed, but very easily edited if you ever decided to do another draft. Thanks for sharing.
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 2/8
Nicely done. I'd accept Harry with Luna or Hermione, and I have only just begun to discover some of these Hermione stories.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 2/8
I don't know if you went there, but creatively speaking it is enough for Lily to have seen the movie in 1977 (or later) and extrapolated from there. Meanwhile, I am adoring your exploration of using Younger!Remus and Minerva as main supporting characters covering new ground. Three years is not a long time to pass for these adults. It is still very raw and new for them.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 2/8
The plot, dialog and characterization are very good, although the typos are starting to add up as a distraction.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/8
I like it. Magic can be seen in ways outside of the rules and other people's imaginations (like everyone who went into making the first 2 or 3 Star Wars movies) can help with that. I'm sure you know already of another really great force and magic intersect story with the Buffy-verse (and other crossovers) that explores this similarly.
123irish chapter 12 . 1/21
another very good story down the drain, after 3 1/2 years I;m really not expecting another chapter but will follow just in case.
corwyn chapter 12 . 1/11
I am enjoying this story immensely so far. Thank you or sharing it. I hope you get a chance to continue.
csheila chapter 12 . 1/4
I loved this story.

Great job with the Force. Equally as great job with the snark.

You do love your Birds (Fawkes and Hedwig)
plz update chapter 12 . 12/6/2014