Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
IlluminatedChaos chapter 12 . 13h
This is a rather good story, so was wondering if it's going to be continued or if it's been abandoned?
Hi, thank you for this story! I resit love it. I'm very sad you stopped writing :(
Beppo
Bonn, Germany
anjiepotter chapter 1 . 4/16
Please continue
Traveler301 chapter 12 . 4/12
As much as I like your story, I have to ask, what happened that made you stop writing on it for almost nine years. I really hope it was not health related. Yours is one of the truly interesting SW/Harry Potter stories out there. I don't read reviews of writers work as that is not anything I really care about. I make up my own mind as what I read or don't read. As the saying goes, if you don't like it don't read it. I like it, but I can't read if you don't write it.
This is not a criticism, it is a plea. It's a really good story, and you are gifted. I hate to see that gift wasted.
Thanks for the chapters you did write and I hope you are well,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
furface294 chapter 12 . 2/14
Interesting NOW GET IT FINISHED!
Bentears chapter 12 . 12/18/2017
Great story. Just one question? Are you going to come back to it or is it abandoned? Almost 8 years is a long time to leave your readers hanging.
Maxennce chapter 12 . 12/11/2017
Awesome, Stella is my new favourite person in this story!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
To be blunt, it was regular to bad. As it is dead as apparently you to what the he’ll bad story by a bad writer that unless you really are gone to next greate adventure area real irresponsable lazy git.
johlmann chapter 12 . 11/9/2017
Is this abandoned? It’s been 6 years... What a great story! Sorry about your note of hospital waiting rooms... Take care.
slytherinsal chapter 12 . 11/6/2017
I hope you will continue this. I want to dance at Stella's wedding to Sirius
slytherinsal chapter 10 . 11/6/2017
Hahah the Horta set is so Am Dram, but a good story, even with a guy under a carpet as the critter. I'd love to see Harry greeting Snape with the Vulcan hand thing and bidding him 'live long and prosper'
slytherinsal chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
I wouldn't have thought a public school would be a good idea, there's a money trail in paying for it, the advantages of small classes can be a disadvantage if hiding. State education may not be the best, but I think it would hide him better than elitiist education like a public school [unless you are planning on having him meed Justin Much-Poshley.]
Guest chapter 12 . 10/23/2017
I love Stella! Finally a decent person who's not cowed by Albus Dumbledore!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
I seriously doubt you bother reading these anymore but here goes anyways. The ol' bearded wonder blunder is gonna be seriously pissed when he finally learns where and how Harry escaped to a better life then he planned for the boy! Though Lily and James went to all the trouble insuring that Harry at least had some part of a happy childhood they didn't go quite far enough. Their biggest mistake was not stating in the WILL Lily made that Harry was to be educated outside Britain and Europe. The ol' bearded wonder blunder has much too much influence in those countries. Thus he would be allowed to reclaim control over Harry and start his molding ideas all over again. The man only has his personal image and interests at heart. Regardless of what he says. He's been told for far too long how great he is so no longer bothers to truly listen when told he's wrong about something. He also has extremely misplaced loyalty in Severus Snape. Spy he may be but a teacher he never was nor ever will be! Since becoming potion master at Hogwash school of the senile old man EVERY branch of the magical world of Britain has suffered. Healers, Aurors as well as any other job requiring a NEWT in potions have fallen below the extreme subbasement!
Pathseekerme chapter 12 . 6/29/2017
This has quickly become a favorite of mine. I love your writing; your level of detail and the way your characters interact is just fantastic!
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »