Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
tammgrogan chapter 10 . 5/5
I just finished chapter 10. i wanted to checked when you updated it last..2009? WTF! This if a killer story. why walk away from something so damn GOOD?. I truly hope that one day you will come back and finish writting this one.
Bronze chapter 12 . 3/20
I've no idea what happened to you that you've not posted an update to any of your stories in many years. And I really hope whatever happened to you, you finally recover from. I've read what is posted for this story and it makes me laugh every time. I really enjoy this last chapter with Good Ole Fumblemort in the ministry. It makes me think of a Monty Python skit similar to the dead parrot one they did. I don't even want to know what Fawkes using on Fumblemort's Lemon Drops to make them stick together! Also, it would seem that Snape CAN learn from experience. It only took him two experiences with what Harry and Hermione can do to him to get him to learn his lesson. However, I expect him to return to his nasty old self as soon as he finds out they not only taught his fourth-year potions class but did it better than he ever had! I sincerely hope you recover and return to writing fan fiction in the near future. At least for me you are sorely missed.
Bronze chapter 10 . 3/20
I swear they took the look of the Horta from a burnt pizza! Though the idea of Snape meeting one is something I can totally get behind! As for Good Ole Fumblemort I know you said no traveling to other planets in this, but you never said that Harry or Hermione wouldn't or couldn't use a monster form Star Wars to protect their minds! So, how about Good Ole Fumblemort meeting a Bull Rancor after invading one or both of their minds? He really needs to get some exercise and running for his life might do him some good. Or it might give him a heart attack. Either way he'll rethink his idea of invading their minds again.
Bronze chapter 7 . 3/20
Oh, good God! After reading that line " What are we going to do today, Mum? " I got a flash back to the cartoon Pinky and the Brain " What are we going to do tonight, Brain? " " Same thing we do every night, Pinky plan to take over the world. "
Bronze chapter 2 . 3/20
No, not boilerplate. It's actually rather surprising that it appears like Good Ole Fumblemort has some feels for Harry. Though unfortunately he's still too blind to see the forest never mind the trees that make it up! He learns in this chapter exactly how Harry has been treated by his relatives since the Potters deaths and still wants to return Harry to them! None so blind as those who will not see! And Good Ole Fumblemort is the blindest of the blind! It's a damn good thing Lily arranged for that vault! Fumbles just can't be trusted. It's really too bad that the Potters didn't arrange for Harry to attend some other school where Good Ole Fumblemort had no influence what-so-ever. A much superior magic school to Hogwash.
joelyn chapter 12 . 3/7
Please update great story
Howard chapter 12 . 2/1
Excellent basis for a story so I cannot figure why you have abandoned it. You could do almost anything to annoy Dumbles or to terminate MouldyPants. Lots of stories peter out when they merge into canon too much but you have a real diversion here.
pincho chapter 12 . 1/29
Gasp! Abandoned
Ultach chapter 10 . 10/28/2023
Your lack of understanding of the UK is appalling. That geographically consists of the countries of ENGLAND, SCOTLAND, WALES & the territory of Northern Ireland (6 of Irelands 32 counties still under British rule.)
The landmass of Great Britain, usually simply called Britain, holds 3 distinct countries with wildly separate histories and indigenous languages, although English is the most commonly spoken language.
Enough of the lecture... Point being, England DOES NOT equal the whole f'ing landmass, no more than Chicago equals the whole f'ing state of Illinois, or Alberta equal the whole of Canada.
JKR's canon locates Hogwarts in northern Scotland so for F's sake, stop calling it England.
The peoples of the three countries are collectively known as BRITISH not English, no more than all Europeans are called Portuguese. Please correct those dreadful cock-ups.
Ciao.
Ultach chapter 12 . 7/20/2023
Good and sometimes very funny story. I particularly liked the Horta.
Given that there's been no updates for over 15 years perhaps you should label it as abandoned.

Should you however have shuffled off this mortal coil without leaving any notification to that effect, For Shame! Very remiss of you!

Ciao.
garrycooper101 chapter 12 . 7/4/2023
An exceptional story!
wiebenor chapter 12 . 6/19/2023
I know this'll probably never have any more updates to it, but it's good enough to deserve updates... I've NEVER read a Harry Potter fanfiction that had a bit of a star wars or space theme to it, and although it's not finished, and likely abandoned, it's got a good mix of "The Force" and "Magic", without Harry Potter having to leave for "A Galaxy Far Far Away" too. I love how Harry basically already has every one of his NEWTs before even setting foot in Hogwarts.

The only thing I can find to really criticize, is the fact that in all reality they could just Jedi mind wipe headmaster Album Fumblemore, er, I mean, Albus Dumbledore, to such an extent that they can loosen his grip on his altered perception of reality, while not leaving him with the brain of a sea cucumber. How you ask? They already have all their NEWTs by 14, plus they've been training to be Jedi too, so if one discipline doesn't work, they could fall back on their magic... Definitely following this just in case, and thank you for your good work...
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 12 . 3/22/2023
This was a thoroughly enjoyable read, it's such a pity that it's clearly never going to get an ending.
Ophis-The-Infinite-Dragon-God chapter 1 . 3/22/2023
I do enjoy a good HPSW crossover, just a pity the majority of them never get finished, especially when it's Harry going to the SW verse. (Don't think I've ever read one of those finished besides a small arc in Mutant Obscurus Gamer)
Callum Runchman chapter 12 . 2/20/2023
Lol that was really funny what was happening to dumb-as-a-door. Shame this never continued or was completed as it was quite entertaining and I loved how everyone hated the old prick
1,316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »