Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
eragon95159 chapter 12 . 4/20
Continue and update they destroy Voldemort and pureblood ideology reveal Truth about dumbledore reunite magic and nonmagic worlds clean Nature and oceans from contamination and waste Mad Bright earth into Galaxy age (like in star wars by Tech and space trawel).probaly rise pandemy when unknow virus transform humans into togruta or twi-lek .
salyl-jarlyjraneol chapter 12 . 3/16
Por favor mil veces por favor continĂșe con la historia por favor...
rustyone chapter 12 . 2/27
This is a very entertaining story! Thanks for sharing!
Veronica McClure chapter 11 . 2/23
Harry picked up the wrong "tail" .
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 2/22
Guess someone should take Albus's red meat rations down a leg or two if he get out of sorts so easily!
Veronica McClure chapter 7 . 2/21
Just now noticed: You have the Headmaster 's last two middle names reversed.
Rae Trail chapter 1 . 1/18
I really love this mash-up.I wish I had found it years ago and I am REALLY looking forward to the rest of what you have created. Thank you!
Tigris DivingHawk chapter 12 . 1/12
Funny stuff Keep it up I can't wait to see what happens next
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 1/1
Well! Their 1st trainer in how to use their minds was Harry's Force ghost Mother. Anyway, guess this means H & H 's minds give new meaning to the phrase, "minds like a steel trap "? With out of this world experience?
Loved Harry's tribute to the beginning credits of "Star Trek "! (For myself, I heard Patrick Stewart's voice over ).
Veronica McClure chapter 6 . 12/31/2018
I know the first Star Wars movie (New Hope ) came out sometime in the mid to late '70's which would have coincided with Lily just finishing Hogwarts -so why haven't even the Grangers at least heard of the movie and its particular vocabulary enough for a bell of recognition to ring in the adults' memories the 1st time the word Force was said. ?
Veronica McClure chapter 4 . 12/30/2018
Dumbledore may be forgetting one thing, if he wants a child to trust authority figures, said child must first be in an environment where authority has earned that trust (though not to the extreme Hermione had it).
Chrisfragger chapter 12 . 12/16/2018
This story was pretty good...
Bronze chapter 10 . 11/8/2018
I recognized the " red Shirt " right off the bat. Thus I knew Snape was in for a world of hurt. I expect Snape to make at least one more attempt at Harry's mind before both he and Fumblewhore learn not to trespass. Fumbles is so use to getting whatever he wants he truly doesn't care about anyone else. You could tell him, show him proof but he's never believe that he was in fact a Dark Lord masquerading as a Light wizard. As far as Snape is concerned, he's a Death Eater and totally willing to do whatever either of his masters command him to.
Bronze chapter 9 . 11/8/2018
Ah yes, messing with the ol' brainless bearded wonder blunder again. Frankly, any house that goes against what The brainless bearded wonder blunder wants Harry in is a much better choose. In almost every fanfic I've read they continuously spout how Fumbles is the only one Riddle fears. There has to be more of a reason then Fumblewhore is more powerful. I believe it's more likely Fumbles implanted suggestions and behavioral compulsions to make Riddle fear him. I'm not surprised that, once again, Lucius Malfoy or Lucy Bad Faith bought his way out of prison. Even being CIA'd he was able to buy his way out. That shows just how corrupt the British Ministry is and why H/Hr. shouldn't bother to raise a finger to save them. Take ALL the Muggle-Born and Half-Bloods out of there and let the Purebloods breed themselves into extinction. They've more then earned the right to kill themselves off if that's what they want. Albus fought to keep Harry in an abusive home for his personal experiment. He knew Sirius wasn't the Potters secret keeper but let him rot in Azkaban anyways. He refuses to change his thinking on education because it's traditional to only have the students start at age eleven. Even though the Purebloods are maturing later and later. And their magic is stabilizing later and later. So pulling those other, non-Pureblood students out would allow those same Purebloods to do as they want and after a few more generations become squibs. Of course thing would've been much better had they simply chucked the whole lot of them through the Vail Of Death right after interrogating them. Along with every other Death Eater already in Azkaban.
Bronze chapter 8 . 11/8/2018
Hell yeah! Getting Sirius out after three years instead of allowing Fumblewhore to let him rot for life is the best idea yet! Granted, Sirius isn't gonna be in the best of shape however, he'll be a damn sight better then he was in canon! There has to be a legal way to force the unsealing of the Potter Wills. Maybe with Fumblewhore removed from the Wizengamott and several new members it can be done. I wonder, did Madam Bones ask about the Dark Mark? As in, can you take it while under the Imperious Curse? And even better, for magical Britain that is, NAME ALL THE DEATH EATERS YOU KNOW. Now that would remove quite a few members of the Ministry as well as the Wizengamott. And if those members of the Wizengamott had more than one or two active brain cells, they'd send ALL the captured Death Eaters through the Vail of Death. That way, though Voldemort isn't dead, it'll take much, much longer for him to return to living state. Now if the Goblins should get involved and lock down ALL Death Eater vaults, Voldemort would return to much, much poorer followers. If he returns at all, that is.
1,272 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »