Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Bronze chapter 12 . 9/24
I'd be absolutely shocked if he didn't! Fawkes enjoys jokes, why else would he spend all those years with Fumblemort as his familiar? Anywho, I hope you get your muse back from vacation soon. Seeing as she's been on vacation for ten years now maybe you should report her as a missing person to some agency? Which one I have no idea! With the alphabet soup in government it could be hiding in plain sight and nobody would know! ;) I'll put this in my favorites and hope it updates someday. I enjoyed it and really liked how Harry escaped Fumblemorts' plans for his life.
Bronze chapter 11 . 9/24
Well reality and Fumblemort were never meant to be together! Fumblemort doesn't do reality! He totally fantasy!He lives
Bronze chapter 10 . 9/24
Ya just gotta love that Horta!
Bronze chapter 5 . 9/11
Whether you read this or not I've enjoyed Harry, Hermione and Luna stories. Luna just adds that quirkiness to Harry and Hermione's lives that they otherwise wouldn't have. I also enjoy Harry with Daphne as well. I'm not much of a Ginny fan as she's usually portrayed as more of a fangirl than anything else. Then there are the harem stories that are so damn funny! One of my favorites is Harry Potter and The Witches Secret. Some parts of that story almost have me rolling on the floor laughing! In it, Harry is a true shapeshifter. Not a Metamorphmagus but a true shapeshifter! He can touch an animal and then become the Animagus form of it. Take that literally and when he touches a FEMALE he becomes a FEMALE Animagus! Much to the amusement of his wives and his first confusion then embarrassment. There's another part with Fred and George that reminds me of the movie Stripes. If you choose to read this story keep that in mind. That is if you've ever seen the movie. Now about this story. I'm always happy when Harry escapes Fumblemort early in life. Unfortunately, authors then turn right around and place him back under Fumblemort's thumb. Once he's escaped send him to some other school outside of Europe and most especially England! Yes, I know EVERYBODY wants Harry to fight Riddle but how about Harry actually LEARNS more about magic and fighting before throwing him in the deep end? You do realize that what Fumblemort is basically doing is making Harry a CHILDSOLDIER, don't you? And one that's a martyr at that? In none of the stories that I've read has Fumblemort ever consulted any other magical race about Harry having a Horcrux behind his famous scar. I've read stories where the Goblins have removed it for am fee of course. One where Dobby actually used House Elf magic to remove it but never one where Fumblemort consulted anyone of any other magical race. Thar would certainly be a change to the story line.
Bronze chapter 3 . 9/9
You as well as almost every other author who gets Harry away from the Dursleys at an early age continually fall into the same mindset. Harry escapes the abuse, grows up to age 11 happy then you send him off to Hogwash for good ol' Fumblemort to torture for ten months of the year. Why, if Harry's safe, place him in danger by sending him off to be under Fumblemorts control? You've already removed him from that once so, why place him back in it? Do you really believe the old fraud will change his tune just because he now has Harry back under his control? APWBD is a control freak! He must control everything around him! Why else does he NEVER tell anyone the whole truth? Whenever asked just what the HELL " The Greater Good " means he'll change the subject or say or imply only he can possibly comprehend it. Basically you're saying by having Harry go to Hogwash at 11 is that it's the ONLY school for magic in the entire world. It certainly isn't the best there is or the rest of the world must be hundreds of times worse! So why not enroll Harry in a school well outside of Britain and not inform Fumblemort? He'd likely to get a superior education in all subjects. He'll never have to suffer Snape. He won't have a ghost for a history teacher. He'll never have to worry about his defense teachers trying to kill him every year. He won't have to save that so school every single year at the risk of his life. All these a pluses and I don't really see any down sides. Well, I must admit I do see one. He'll never meet and befriend Hermione Granger. However, that could be out weighed by never meeting the Weasleys but most especially MoooRon.
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/6
As to your a/n, boilerplate this chapter ain't! Most times ol' Fumblemort sends someone else to do what he should. But then again, he is the biggest fool on the planet! He is plainly shown that Harry's so called relatives don't care what happens to him just as long as he can do all the chores around the house. And what does he say? He's going to RETURN Harry to their care and supposedly take a more active role in how he's raised. Unfortunately, if he doesn't see it as being for the Greater Good, that won't truly happen.
Kagey98 chapter 12 . 8/13
Great Story! I really love that Luna can experience the narrative pauses. Brilliant! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Kagey98 chapter 1 . 8/13
Nice Start! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Wayne Rees chapter 12 . 7/29
This was funny, I wish there was more.
Ame's world chapter 12 . 7/22
Nooooo!
I SO want to read more !
Thanks a lot
Damn this story was great but unfortunately I think the author dropped it :/ maybe one day it’ll get picked up by someone
So far it is not a bad story, but I have noticed a couple of errors. It is quite funny after reading your story about grammar, that you yourself need to proof read your chapters. The errors that I found were tow instead of two and clamed instead of calmed.
Azrael chapter 2 . 4/11
A wizard living in a Gringotts vault ?
You know, my suspension of disbelief has a limit , and this absolutely ridiculous premise has blown past it like it wasn't even there.
No, just... no.
dodkirua chapter 12 . 1/13
J'aime cette histoire
J espère qu'il y aura une suite un jour
mumphie chapter 12 . 1/8
'Tis a great shame that you gave up on this tale. I have enjoyed it immensely, even though
out started out straight and devolved into crack. Perhaps someday you will feel inclined to continue on. I hope so. :)
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »