Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
borg rabbit chapter 12 . 1/22/2012
Haiku dirge:

Is the story dead

Be nice to see where it led

Your museā€”has it fled
David-El chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Just out of curiosity, why didn't the Granger's mention Star Wars when Harry, Remus and Minerva explained about the Force? As muggles, they would have probably seen the Original Trilogy and recognized the term. Or does the Star Wars series not exist in this reality? I hope that you get to writing these stories again, I am definitely hooked on your stories!
Nihama9492 chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Just wanted to say that this by far the most awesome story i have red in a while...i have read a lot of harry potter fan-fiction and this is by far the one that i was really sad to see hasn't been completed. I truly cant wait to see if you post another chapter soon. It was a hilarious and exciting read, 'til next time.
bobcox26 chapter 12 . 12/5/2011
LIKE THE STORY GOOD LAUGHTS
bananahvpwb chapter 11 . 11/19/2011
This is a great story please update quickly.
monbade chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
you had me roflol with this story. I hope you update soon

monbade
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 12 . 11/18/2011
Great story. I found this last chapter very funny. Please update soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.
mkeeg91 chapter 12 . 11/17/2011
Why didn't you finish? :( this story is great!

about your lightsaber issue ;) you could have Harry invent a charm that produces a beam of colored light out of the end of the wand that is semi solid... just saying ;)

keep up the great work! please!
brigrove chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
never get on the wrong side of a muggleborn witch
brigrove chapter 8 . 11/11/2011
1) Why wouldn't they testify about the abuse to discredit Dumbledore?

2) Regardless of the wording of a law, a later version of the same body can repeal it, so the wizengamot could have unsealed the will. Remus and Minerva could also truthfully state that Lily had told them that the will was not followed as she could tell them what was in the sealed will
brigrove chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
over time you will be able to strengthen that connection so you can always feel it.

If it means always feeling Vernon and Petunia kissing, I don't think I'd want to strengthen it!
iitrnr chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Great story. I hope you pick it up again at some point.
simply sanity chapter 12 . 11/3/2011
I'm a huge HP and Star Wars fan. I'm enjoying this story and how you use some Star Wars elements in here. Lightsabers are not necessary, but Jedi didn't always use lightsabers. Before lightsabers were developed a Jedi would forge a sword. It had to be forged by the wielder and infused with the force, usually a force crystal was forged into the blade to make it sharper/stronger as well as give the user protections. Perhaps Harry and Hermione could have something like that. I've got a couple of books on Jedi/Sith lore and history. I'm interested in seeing how Luna will be trained. Also, I'm wondering how Ron and Ginny will interact with Harry and Hermione. Please keep up the good work and update whenever you get the chance.
nobodez chapter 12 . 11/1/2011
Awesome story, though I hope that you'll update it soonish (fifteen months is long enough, right?). I really like your Force application, just enough oddity that it's a "Power he knows not", but close enough to magic (since, really, it's magic, even Old Ben was described as a wizard at one time) to work within the HP-verse.

I also like your interpretation of Fawkes, but I had wished you would have made a joke about his name, and have him briefly follow the infamous Guy Fawkes during his attempt to blow up Parliament and then have the name stick.
obsidian-fox chapter 12 . 10/30/2011
This was an entertaining story.
1,234 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »