Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
SuspectRed X chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
This is a great story, and I'd be happy to read another chapter should you ever post it, I believe you can muster up enough energy, and imagination to write another chapter or two
O.verP.owered chapter 12 . 9/18/2011
Dude don't give up!
Stardancer0829 chapter 12 . 9/13/2011
I know it's been over a year since you posted on this story. Hope everything is OK and you are able to post soon.
MzMilo chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
nice reading I had with this :)
RedPants5 chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
I just found this, Please, Please continue this storyline!
scout-01 chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue this fic!

I really, REALLY love it.

Pleeeeeeeease update it.

*gives big blue puppy dog eyes and pouting, trembling lip*

Karou WindStalker chapter 12 . 7/28/2011
Funny and awesome story!

Hope you come back to it.
Eclipz chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Oh man! You're story is wicked!

Had a good few laughs while reading it!

You know it's good to see ol fumbles get pranked indirectly! Bloody brilliant!

Looking forward to more reading!

By de by: me have iPad 2 :)

Bloody awesome piece of equipment!

Keep the flow going, you just keep doing what you have been doing...

P.s: a few grammar errors but nothing like a good read over won't fix.

I just read over them and forgot about them, so not really important to me... But we all know a few people get anal about these things... ("D)

Slytherin Studios chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
I love your story, can't wait for the next chapter.
shannalynn chapter 12 . 7/19/2011
I was bored...okay, suffering from insomnia, so I decided to re-read some of the older fics I have listed under my favorites. I came across this one, and re-read the entire thing. It's a very good story, well written, with a lot of humor to it, and I'm hoping very much that you find the time and inspiration to start it again.

By the way, Stella is my hero so far in this fic. I could just see Dumbles sputtering with indignation. After all, he wore his Supreme Mugwump ropes and EVERYTHING. Fortunately Stella is from the school of Rodney Dangerfield and gave the old fart no respect.

Thanks for the late-night humor.

An Insomniac :D
dpeterso chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
A good story! I hope you will continue it.
RudyHenkel chapter 12 . 7/2/2011
Well, as of the most recent chapter, here, my issue with your Dumbledore remains. I don't mind that you've made him a manipulative, which is perfectly in character, or even that you've made him a bastard, which is a stretch, I think, but not too big of one. The issue is that you've made him an idiot, who tries the same type of idiotic things over and over; that's what's not believable.

But, that is not enough to prevent this from being a very enjoyable story. :) Keep up the good work!
RudyHenkel chapter 10 . 7/2/2011
Thank you for not introducing out of place Star Wars technology.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for delaying any romantic relationship between Harry and Hermione to a reasonable age, unlike so many other fics.

The only criticism I can offer at this stage is that your manipulative Dumbledore is wearing thin. The "natural experiment" justification you used in earlier chapters no longer applies, since Dumbledore is smart enough to know that there is no possibly way Harry's upbringing can still be compared to young Mr. Riddle's. So, I think you could do very well to either have Dumbledore stop being so one-dimensionally, and unbelievably (as in, not believable) manipulative, or to introduce an actual reason why he is being so.

Other than that, I look forward to reading more :)
RudyHenkel chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Voldemort struck her down... and she become more powerful than he could *possibly imagine*.

Fun times :)
Firewolfe chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
great story love it when dumbles get kicked esspecially by the system he helped create. I do hope you come back to this work one day.

1,216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »