Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 2/8
The plot, dialog and characterization are very good, although the typos are starting to add up as a distraction.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 2/8
I like it. Magic can be seen in ways outside of the rules and other people's imaginations (like everyone who went into making the first 2 or 3 Star Wars movies) can help with that. I'm sure you know already of another really great force and magic intersect story with the Buffy-verse (and other crossovers) that explores this similarly.
123irish chapter 12 . 1/21
another very good story down the drain, after 3 1/2 years I;m really not expecting another chapter but will follow just in case.
corwyn chapter 12 . 1/11
I am enjoying this story immensely so far. Thank you or sharing it. I hope you get a chance to continue.
csheila chapter 12 . 1/4
I loved this story.

Great job with the Force. Equally as great job with the snark.

You do love your Birds (Fawkes and Hedwig)
plz update chapter 12 . 12/6/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
BlazeStryker chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Dear Jerk-bag Dumb:

Yes, Voldemort was entirely your fault, you've been repeating the neglect of your sister under new excuses. Go to a mind healer.

Don't ever come back.
BelleHart chapter 12 . 10/31/2014
Great story. I hope you find your muse again.
Beth5572 chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I would love to see what you write next. Your a great writer and your stories are great too. Keep up your great work.

Terri
AnacDian chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
I know this is a rather old story, but I've read it a couple times now and both times I've been unable to suppress a heartfelt chuckle reading the 'Family Services' scene. Dumble's discomfort and failed imperiousness along with poor Stella's sweet revenge are just so satisfying! Thanks.
Ranmaleopard chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
This is awesome I can't wait for more!
bigfan22 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
Damn...I can't believe this hasn't been updated in so long. I thought you were doing a heck of a job with the story. I would have loved to have seen how Harry used his Force powers for the tasks. Thanks for giving us what you wrote so far, and I hope one day you will have the time to come back and finish this story.
Traveler301 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
I think Hermione should be Force sensitive, it will help if Harry does not have to explain or lie to her about what he knows or what he can do. As to the light sabers, I think the knowledge should be given to Harry so that he and Hermione can protect themselves by being able to deflect any curses fired at them in stead of using a shield created by a wand. Also, if they are both Force powerful, they won't really need to use wands to protect themselves
and then they can ignore the Ministry for Magic's under age use of magic. Hermione should be at least as strong with the Force as Harry so that they can compliment each others talent. I really like your story. It is well thought out and well written.

Ron Pate
Traveler301
Firewolfe chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
Great story
CatGirl04 chapter 12 . 7/12/2014
This is really one of the best stories. I wish it was being continued.
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »