Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Percy Jackson7 chapter 12 . 5/5
This is awesome
madmanmark666 chapter 12 . 5/2
Great story with a unique basis I hope you come back and finish this
cimon1946yahoo chapter 1 . 4/6
it is a good plot,rather original,especially if the boy appear at grnggott'sbank...
tatianaburelle chapter 12 . 3/18
Please finish this story! It's really good!
Nihatclodra chapter 12 . 2/28
aww... why do I keep finding abandoned fanfics lately...?
Axcel chapter 1 . 2/13
I dislike Harry/Hermione pairings but I will ignore it for this fic. Because Star Wars.
NewWorldFiction chapter 12 . 2/2
10/10 to bad it's abandoned
Bronze chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
The biggest problem with the Harry Potter series is that the ENTIRE wizarding world of England is so corrupt that they need to be permanently remove from the living. Remus and Minerva Should tell no one before taking Harry as far away from England and their moronic Pure-Blood fantasy world as possible as fast as possible. And no matter what that old meddling fraud says, promises or threatens, never he should ever pull his head out of his ass long enough to ask why they refuse to return tell him Harry already fulfilled the prophecy. Then inform the meddling old fraud to clean up his own mess. After all, he created Tommy-boy by returning him to the orphanage where he was abused at the end every year. It's obvious that he intends the same for Harry. Bubblebrain will never learn from his mistakes simply because he refuses to hear or believe that he can or could possibly make any. His only true concern lays with all those poor misguided Pure-Bloods that follow Tommy-boy. He believes if you only give them enough second chances they'll return to the light. He truly couldn't care less how many muggle-born, half-bloods or muggles die at the wand of the Death Eaters just as long as no Pure-Blood is killed. It time and past time the muggle world stepped in to CURE the wizarding world of all its' ills. Then there's all this bull shit about the unforgivable. ALL the spells in the HP universe are LIGHT BEAMS. Thus a mirror can and will reflect them. Thus blocking the unblockable. Now in this story we have Remus Lupin. A man who has lived and worked in the muggle world for years. Though it seems that when he returns to the wizarding world he leave his common sense in the muggle world. He is now the legal guardian of Harry Potter. The number one target of ALL of Tommy-boys moronic followers. Had Remus the brains he is supposed to have he'd've told Madam Umbitch " NO " when she asked for the address of where Harry would be living. When she demanded that he tell the entire Wizengamot Remus should of told her that due to there being former Death Eaters there it was unsafe to do so. After gaining guardianship of Harry but before actually bring him to their new home, Remus really should've invested in some heavy fire power. Something that has a high rate of fire with proven stopping power. spells are all well and good but you CAN NOT cast spells as fast as a light machine gun can fire. Simply put KILLTHEM ALL! LET GOD SORT IT OUT! If the ministry has a problem with that, let them explain what those dead wizards were doing wearing Death Eater garb if they were not in fact Death Eaters. After all, they WERE ALL released becaused they said they were Imperioused when they committed all those crimes. If, as they claim, they were all Imperioused, then why do they still have the Death Eater garb and why were they wearing it to attack the very house that Harry Potter now lives in? It's long past time to clean house as the saying goes. And that mean Albus P. W. B. Dumbledore and Cornball Fudge along with 99% of the ministry works with them. Following that disband Bubblrbrains' bird club and tell them if the old moronic meddler tries to call them back together they'll spend a nice relaxing vacation of ten years in Azkaban if they rejoin him.
Jazriel chapter 12 . 12/14/2015
Wow. This story is a great example of why I don't generally read works-in-progress. It's a catchy, fast moving plot line, interesting twists, has character growth, and... Hasn't been updated in 5 and a half years! Gah! I would really like to find out what happens next. How far does it diverge from canon? Does dumbledore get revealed as the (wannabe) master manipulator he is? How does the friendship with Luna develop? Crossing my fingers that someday this will be updated once again and I will be able to find out.
LWJ2 chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
Chs. 1 - 12

I've enjoyed this so far, it's a fairly novel premise. You've structured it well, and it flows well. I do hope you pick this back up, I'll be looking forward to reading more. Thanks for sharing your story, a happy Christmas and prosperous new year to you and yours.
dloold87 chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
hahahaha take that dumbledick, enjoy the suffering that is BMV standard torture.
Selande chapter 12 . 10/13/2015
Extremely fun story and just a bit on the loony side. ;) I really enjoy your writing and hope to see more.
desireejones99 chapter 12 . 9/24/2015
Exceptional entertainment, hope updates are coming soon
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
The one thing that always seems constant is Dunbles never considers that there might be a better place for Harry after finding out the abuse heaped upon him by his reletives.
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
totally awesome, I really hope you get the opportunity to continue this. It is well worth how ever long we have to wait :) I hope the reason for the hospital waiting rooms gets better and that life goes from 'interesting' to being one with the force ;)
1,218 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »