Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Ghost Dragon Master chapter 12 . 1/3
This is very funny. I want more.
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
Funny story! It's great! And, sadly, abandoned...
lalo80 chapter 11 . 12/21/2016
Porfa retoma pronto tu historia es buena
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
Really great original story
Will there be more
Jimbocous chapter 12 . 11/19/2016
Really great stuff. So sorry this seems abandoned, but I can hope perhaps you'll get back to it at some point. Thanks for a great read so far!
noylj chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Nice story
Too bad it died.
starlite22 chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Really enjoying this story, please update.
Bronze chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I hope McGonagall tears that old goat molesting sex partner apart! She TOLD him that Petunia and Vernon Dursley were not suitable to raise their own child never mind Harry. She told him what she'd seen that day but he refused to listen as usual. The old fool's had everybody stroking his ego for so long he's lost any thought that he might be wrong on something. He's got his rose colored glasses permanently affixed to his head so he sees everything in a rosy tint that nothing bad can make it through. Thus it's a damn good thing Lily and James made alternate arrangements for Harry wellbeing.
Tilty.bbb chapter 12 . 8/22/2016
This was a great read well done please continue
lalo80 chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Porfa actualiza pronto. Te felicito, es buena tu historia
Dumbledore's Cousin chapter 12 . 7/24/2016
Ah, 'tis a sad, sad thing to see this marvellous tale stop here, but all good things in life must come to an end, I suppose. Chocolate Frog?
stars90 chapter 12 . 7/25/2016
This is awesome! Please keep this going!
Eldersprig chapter 12 . 7/12/2016
Had a thought that the Dumbledore vs bureaucracy scene was going to descend into the Monty Python cheese sketch.
Draeconin chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
I can't see any mother letting a self-denigrating phrase like "she's smarter than I am" go by without comment, especially from a boy who has just come from almost four years of verbal abuse. Doing so just reinforces the negative thought.
Draeconin chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Harry has a very advanced vocabulary for his age. He has a very advanced way of speaking for someone ten years *older* than him.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »