Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Hilarious, I hope you get the opportunity to finish it one day :)
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
OMG Stella - ROTFLMAO - THAT was hilarious!
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Star Wars crossover?
But the Horta and Janus VI are from Star Trek!
And where did the Green shirts come from?
I dont recall ever seeing green shirts in Star Trek?
qwertypous chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
is it possible for someone to continue this story?! this story is really good and please continue this.
YellowKangaroo chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
I would love it you continued this magnificent story!
old-crow chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Hi,

Might you have the time to at least consider starting work on this story again? It's a pretty good concept and worth finishing or placing up for adoption.

All the best,

Old-Crow
noreenklose chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
What a shame you have apparently stopped writing in 2010.
I wish you well with whatever you are doing in RL that has taken your time and attention away from your storytelling.
A pity, 'cause you are a really good author.
Good luck with whatever you ARE doing!
KUTGW,
Noreen
karanne chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
So ... It's been almost FIVE YEARS since the last update ...
karanne chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Hermione wasn't wearing one of the skirted uniforms?

By the way, check your spelling - don't rely on spellcheck. I've caught various synonyms creeping in.
Rohan Willoughby chapter 12 . 2/21/2015
Soooo, it's been five years since the last update, which makes me sad as I just found this and was enjoying it, so I really must ask. Will there ever bee another chapter added to this? Maybe email me at
Village-Mystic chapter 12 . 2/9/2015
Good chapter. Thanks for continuing.
Village-Mystic chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
Nicely done.
Village-Mystic chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Well done.
Village-Mystic chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Good jump forward while still covering the back story. I think I would like to read a story with more of their childhood experiences. You did a nice job of that part of the story.
Village-Mystic chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
You have a great insight with Dumbledore wanting things to play out this way to vindicate his treatment and observations of the child Tom Riddle... and his memory or knowledge among his peers having become his "great good." Wizards live much longer than regular humans, but they still need to take care of themselves, maybe he was experiencing more than self-agrendisement but rather early dimensia cause by too much sugar for his body to handle... or some kind of lead poisoning.
1,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »