Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2014
Err... I've seen that you've returned to attempting writing once again; and was wondering if you had any inclination to pick back up, and potentially finish this story?
CreslinWest chapter 12 . 6/12/2014
"Now serving Number 29 ... Number 29" I am figuratively rolling on the floor laughing. That is hilarious. And Luna with her narrative backstory problems again I am peeing my pants here because I am laughing so hard I've lost control of my bladder.

I live in hope that you will return to this story and bring your considerable comic genius to bear.
TheForeverAlonePanda chapter 12 . 6/6/2014
Loved this! Plz write more! I think I'm in love with Stella's Personality :) Take that dumbassdore (I will not be rude to doors and he is one of the worst types of donkey ever too)
Philosophize chapter 12 . 6/2/2014
Please don't abandon this!
holymolymacadoo chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
I just started reading your stories and I really am enjoying them. I marked you as a follow story just incase you become inspired to write more.
holymolymacadoo chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
tricorvus chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
Love it so much
:')
rock on
tricorvus chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
Liking what I see, immensely.
Great chapter. You're doing things that I simply did not see coming.
Rock on.
PS I hate Albus at the moment, and I always hate Ron
tricorvus chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
massive. simply wonderful.
rock on
tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
without further ADO (means fuss). Adieu means goodbye in French.
Oh good, finally a story where Albus has knowledge of Harry's mistreatment and is angry about it.
Great chapter
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Before starting this, I feared reading a Star Wars/Harry Potter crossover. But having seen the opening chapter, I no longer fear it. I enjoyed this story thus far. I anticipate enjoying more of it.
Rock on
Jonn Wolfe chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
This is really good, and hope you come back to it someday.
ToddGilliss chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
any chance of bring this back soon?
jchangpa chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
So another good one that byte the dust, means get abadom.
Any way the story is really excellent hope it is complete in some other place
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Obligatory: Please update!

Stella's revenge gives warm fuzzies to me too :)
1,179 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »