Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
desireejones99 chapter 2 . 9/23/2015
The one thing that always seems constant is Dunbles never considers that there might be a better place for Harry after finding out the abuse heaped upon him by his reletives.
Calmzone1 chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
totally awesome, I really hope you get the opportunity to continue this. It is well worth how ever long we have to wait :) I hope the reason for the hospital waiting rooms gets better and that life goes from 'interesting' to being one with the force ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
I giggled quite a few times reading this (and im male :( ) shame its been allowed to go fallow
Skywroe chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
You midi update! It's so good and I love the different Harry and Hermione. Please update! I'll be waiting for the new chapters.
Gunny Highway chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Excluding today its been five years since your last update. Is it time to update yet or has this truly been abandoned and I can take it off of Dad's favorites list?
Skywroe chapter 12 . 6/23/2015
This is sooooo good, please update soon. I might start having withdraws. It's that good...
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 6/16/2015
Hilarious, I hope you get the opportunity to finish it one day :)
Saissa chapter 12 . 6/8/2015
OMG Stella - ROTFLMAO - THAT was hilarious!
Saissa chapter 10 . 6/8/2015
Star Wars crossover?
But the Horta and Janus VI are from Star Trek!
And where did the Green shirts come from?
I dont recall ever seeing green shirts in Star Trek?
qwertypous chapter 12 . 5/25/2015
is it possible for someone to continue this story?! this story is really good and please continue this.
YellowKangaroo chapter 12 . 5/24/2015
I would love it you continued this magnificent story!
old-crow chapter 11 . 5/3/2015
Hi,

Might you have the time to at least consider starting work on this story again? It's a pretty good concept and worth finishing or placing up for adoption.

All the best,

Old-Crow
noreenklose chapter 12 . 4/26/2015
What a shame you have apparently stopped writing in 2010.
I wish you well with whatever you are doing in RL that has taken your time and attention away from your storytelling.
A pity, 'cause you are a really good author.
Good luck with whatever you ARE doing!
KUTGW,
Noreen
karanne chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
So ... It's been almost FIVE YEARS since the last update ...
karanne chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
Hermione wasn't wearing one of the skirted uniforms?

By the way, check your spelling - don't rely on spellcheck. I've caught various synonyms creeping in.
1,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »