Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
tricorvus chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
without further ADO (means fuss). Adieu means goodbye in French.
Oh good, finally a story where Albus has knowledge of Harry's mistreatment and is angry about it.
Great chapter
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
Before starting this, I feared reading a Star Wars/Harry Potter crossover. But having seen the opening chapter, I no longer fear it. I enjoyed this story thus far. I anticipate enjoying more of it.
Rock on
Jonn Wolfe chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
This is really good, and hope you come back to it someday.
ToddGilliss chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
any chance of bring this back soon?
jchangpa chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
So another good one that byte the dust, means get abadom.
Any way the story is really excellent hope it is complete in some other place
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Obligatory: Please update!

Stella's revenge gives warm fuzzies to me too :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/22/2013
Nice Story.
1sunfun
tahu12 chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
continue the fanfic please
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
if this force is the one fron starwars this foc should be losted as a crossover :/ i sont come to the harry potter specific section pf the site to read about starwars
jackson.taylor.31 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
This is the best story ever why did you stop.
Fanax253 chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
This is a great story I hope you continue it at some point
Sg1robinson chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
This is good! Are you going to finish this story? I hope you will.
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 6/16/2013
KILL DUMMY! KILL DUMMY! KILL DUMMY! KILL DUMMY! KILL DUMMY! KILL DUMMY! KILL DUMMY! KILL DUMMY!
Binka Fudge chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
This story is absolutely brilliant! I love Stella in this last chapter, it'd be good if we saw her a bit more, perhaps plotting with Harry, Hermione and the others. Maybe she could have the force too, I mean if she felt Fawkes approval of her actions it's possible isn't it? Either way i do hope you continue this story, it'd be a real shame to leave it here, there are so many possibilities. Oh, and the star trek occlumency terap was hilarious!
often reading chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
No update in three years-that is really sad because I liked it.
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »