Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Blue ranger 1983 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This may be the best Harry Potter Star Wars Cross-over I've ever read. I'm glad Harry won't be living with the Dursleys anymore.
jammies2000 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Very interesting. I like this story so far. I love that Lily can appear to Harry. And I like it that James and & Lily figured out about Albus being so manipulative. I do hope they can get Sirius out of prison that would help alot. I am a bit upset that Albus didn't follow the will because I am sure the Potters didn't include the Dursleys as any type of guardian. It was nice to see that Albus was upset about the cupboard... it is too bad that Harry can't cut off the payments that was being made to those people. I do like that no one is able to get into the main Potter vaults though. Looking forward to more thx for posting
Belle Morte Rising chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Great second chapter, love the vault idea and i can't wait for Dumbles to talke to Minerva, hope she really lets him know her anger when she finds out about the cupboard.
Rainbow2007 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
i love it
Oraman Asturi chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Nice... Is dumbles gonna get an I told you so? I hop you plan on having Harry be a neutral or universally aligned force-senistive. Don't forget he now has the allure of the darkside from two different prenatural energies to contend with. As a universal it will keep him attuned to both but yet neither, I wish they had a game where you could be that or that it happened more in the star wars movies. Everyone follows light or dark no balance are you gonna have a jedi master show up to train harry or just him figuring it out on his own. Don't forget the inquisitive nature of a child Harry could make a lightsaber out of curiosity
Ciroth chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I love it...Update quickly. Your writing is some of the best! I love a good HP/SW crossover, they are so few.
ROBERT-19588 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Why did Lily not make Griphook Harry's gardian or a nother goblin that Griphook recomended.

Why not ask Griphook Harry could be raised by the Goblins to help perpair for the war?

Lily should have stoped all access to all the Potter valts once Harry meet Griphook.

Dumbledore should have no acces to Harry at all.

Harry should be checked if he is going to be head of any other family houses.

Harry could goto to a diffrent school then Hogwarts, a school in the USA.

Harry could meet Hermione in a school in the USA just as easyly as Hogwarts.

The Dursleys should be made to pay for how they treated Harry.

Looking for more.
mundi chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Good chapter and I hope that harry never go back to the dursleys but Im sure that albus is going to take him back there so update soon so we can read what is going to happen see ya.
Jarno chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Very nice story. An interesting crossover and it's well written. I'm looking forward to an update.
Kalemoth chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I'm glad to see that you are continuing this story, an excellent addition as well. Though it is strange that someone such as Dumbledore would return try to attempt to return an abused child back to the house he was abused in. Is Dumbledore manipulative in this story? Does he regard Harry as his weapon or is he just blind to the feelings of the little people?
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Thanks for the update.

Lightsabers would be a horrible example of the "Caesar's laptop" writing flaw. This story would work best if a very few Homo Sapiens had stumbled upon the force without knowing its galactic history.

The odds that Hermione would have the force are remote. Force-sensitivity, etc. must be even rarer than parseltongue since there is no evidence, even in the wizarding world, of force-using creatures.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I was skeptical of another 'Star Wars' crossover but this is well done. Fabulous start - even if you've made Harry into a de facto schizophrenic. ;-)
aries9394 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
great job!

so... i take it that dumbledore is just manipulative not evil... will harry go back to the dursleys? and will sirius be freed from azkaban?

looking forward for your next chapter!
aries9394 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
interesting...

great job!
pfeil chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I like the idea of Hermione being Force-sensitive.

Perhaps they can "just so happen" to end up at the same elementary school? I always like that device. After all, there's a room waiting for her in the vault, for her training.

I assume Lily knows who her secret-keeper was?
1,181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »