Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
that1 chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Fun story - I can see this going so many different ways.
DracoMalfoy'sChick chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Oh this is good. I like how inthuseastic Harry is about finding out hes a wizard and better. Cant wait for the next chapter.
jabarber69 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Ah misdirection, the joy of being a marauder!
librarywitch chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
This was really good. Thanks for all the hard work. I am so looking forward to the rest of the story. Great Job!
Fibinaci chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
OMG Remus? The only person in canon who made me more angry for how they failed Harry than Dumbles is Remus. The problem with Remus is there is no way to explain his absence in Harry's life without exposing what a complete waste of fur he is.
katdemon1895 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
very glad that you've updated, you're an excellent writer

the part with harry sensing the magic of people was interesting adn i love that remus is going to be his guardian and am looking forward to the changes that will come about because of harry's new upbrining

though again, i think that hermione should be force sensitive if only so she can have a big sister/aunt figure in lily- someone who knows what its like to be a muggleborn in a pureblood dominated culture
Shaggy37 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Outstanding chapter!
Bookworm.Annie chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I like this, update soon.
lycus chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
That was a cool chapter, but i always wonder about these type of crossovers. in the explainations of the force, could it be that lily took james to see a movie witch happened to be star wars and then tried to see if they could use the force and it turnes out that lily can and james can't so they call it what it was called in the movie.
HPMarvelGirlie chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Fantastic story! Will Remus be able to look into those records and get Sirius freed through Griphook?
Oraman Asturi chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Nice... Yous should consider Havig lily make a comment about a tribunal of magic that not even dumbles can over rule. but tis your story and your choice.
witowsmp chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
I like the direction this story is going. I really hope that the Order will realize that Dumbledore is not infallible and force him to realize that putting Harry with the Dursleys was a mistake. I know Harry won't be found, but Albus should be forced to accept that even if Harry were found, the Dursleys are not to be given custody of Harry. Better yet, have one of the Order members inform the Ministry. Dumbledore needs to lose respect and position in the Wizarding World. I don't believe he even tries to make Hogwarts safe from Voldemort - he tries to lure Riddle there. He purposely lets Death Eaters walk around Hogwarts like the own the place, either as teachers or students.

Why on earth would Harry go to Hogwarts when he knows the headmaster is either evil or stupid? Those are the only expalnations for putting Harry with the Dursleys.
laica-27 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
love it really do please update soon
Adm. Bones chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
WOw that was a grest three chapters so far I cant wait for more I am hoping that there will be lightsabers if ever there was a harry/star wars crossover there should be lightsabers in the story and they would give both harry and hermione an edge and I agree that hermione should be force sensitive the reson for this is that hermione was and is the smartest witch of her age and harry is the the most powerful of the age when you put those two together anything could happen well thanks for such a great story I hope that you update very soon
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008