Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
great update

Please Sir Can i havfe somemore
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Fine chapter thanks.

But, talk backwards, Lily should. ;-)
Caddy94 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
And there goes Dumbledore again as he manipulates everyone. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Gotta say I'm looking forward to seeing Harry grow curious if he will fight a wand and a light saber in the other hand.
whateveritis12 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Is this going to be a Weasley bashing story like Pureblood?

I know you're going to have at least a semi-manipulative Dumbledore, seeing as how he doesn't want anything to do with Sirius and dumps Remus the first chance he can get. Also the fact that he wants to put him back with the Dursley's, but how far is he going to go?

A decent chapter, looking forward to see how this story pans out.
mundi chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Not bad I really like it keep writing I want to see what is going to happen next see ya.
Tula chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
nice story so far, but honestly i hope you do NOT try to bring any Star Wars technology into it. The Force itself can be explained easily enough, and you could make it mix with magic to some extent (e.g. Magic is one part of the force which wizards access through their wands, while true Force users access the entire spectrum and do not need the "crutch") but there is no good reason for lightsabers to appear.

Also, while it might be nice for Hermione to be a Force user as well, she could be a padawan at best since when Harry meets here at his 11th birthday, she has already spent a large portion of her formative years without access to a tutor. So in all honesty, i doubt it would probably create more problems for you in the long run (a relationship between a student and a teacher is VERY difficult to write convincingly)
The North Pole chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
This is nice. I hope that I will see more.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Great! Update soon!
Rabid Reader 4 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I like it. Nice way to include the powers of the Force into the story without filling it with Star Wars stuff.

I look forward to the chaos that Lily's actions will cause Dumbledore. I also look forward to Harry being raised with the firm knowledge that he was loved.
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
from what i have read so far i like it very much.

keep going with it
Bobboky chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
very good
SinisterMeds chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
good so far...
Alorkin chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
A nicely begun story, if (please don't take this wrong) a bit simplistic. By that, I mean, there is a lack of story details there. It does give the highlights, but there doesn't seem to be any 'flavor'. For instance, both Vernon and Dudley appear to accept Harry's newfound 'emotional armor' instead of trying to destroy it. All three Dursleys are bullies. They would react violently to Harry's new persona, as it no longer fit neatly into their well-ordered world. Vernon would try to beat the 'disrespect' out of him, and Dudley, when he could no longer catch and beat Harry, would whine to daddy, who'd do the job for him...if ye' take my meaning.

Being a 'deluded' H/Hr shipper, I applaud your pairing.

There is no reason Hermione needs too become a Jedi Knight. There are different levels of force-sensitives.(see Padawan Lyn and Knighhtbllazer85 for some very good examples)

No lightsabres? *Sniff!* But I like lightsabres! *Puppy eyes!*

How did Dumbledore miss Harry? Shouldn't he have noticed something? The alley behind the leaky isn't that big.

Poor Harry! Force sensitive or not, he's still a child in a strange and hostile place.

It's nice too see Griphook as other than a -VERY- junior goblin or a filthy traitor.

So, it looks like Lily should have gone to Slytherin as well! It's aways a good idea to have a contingency plan available...or more.

I have a hard time with your statement:

"They knew that Albus was not evil – the problem was that he thought he was always right and once he had his mind set on a course of action it was impossible to change it." (I dunno. That fits my description of evil pretty closely...but that's just me.)

A most unusual variation on the 'holds everything' trunk. Who would ever consider Harry's hidey-hole is in the bank?

Well it's about time someone actually took the Dursleys to task for their treatment of Harry.

Interestingly, fifteen hundred pounds times twenty four months equals a nice new car, every year or so. It's also almost twice what I earn as a union carpenter every month.

Dumbledore wants Harry to return and is going to take a more direct involvement in Harry's rearage...Um, no. I don't think so!

I have placed this most entertaining fic on my alerts list and hope too read more at your convenience. Alorkin
TriniRandy86 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
This is my persuasive argument to have lightsabers, a lightsaber is an integral part of a force user, it is an extension of the user, the weapon is the used for and by the force through users to defend itself...There is emotion, but there is peace. There is ignorance, but there is knowlage. There is passion, but there is serenity. there is death, but there is also the force.
1,211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 65 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »