Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I was skeptical of another 'Star Wars' crossover but this is well done. Fabulous start - even if you've made Harry into a de facto schizophrenic. ;-)
aries9394 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
great job!

so... i take it that dumbledore is just manipulative not evil... will harry go back to the dursleys? and will sirius be freed from azkaban?

looking forward for your next chapter!
aries9394 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
interesting...

great job!
pfeil chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I like the idea of Hermione being Force-sensitive.

Perhaps they can "just so happen" to end up at the same elementary school? I always like that device. After all, there's a room waiting for her in the vault, for her training.

I assume Lily knows who her secret-keeper was?
MagnaMorbius chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Firstly, brilliant story - Harry Potter and Star Wars are two of my favourite genres, and there really aren't very many of them available to read. Secondly, about Lightsabres - I think you should include them, for several reasons:

1. They are cool

2. The use a crystal as an energy focus. A wand is a focus for magical energy, so technically, you could use a lightsabre as a wand.

3. They are REALLY cool

4. The most iconic symbol of a jedi has them with the lightsabre lit, looking ready for a fight.

As for making Hermione force-sensitive, I think you should. I've seen a couple of stories where Harry is a jedi (and one where he's a Sith), but he's either on his own, or has some visitor helping him. If you want to see how totally cool it is for a pair of Jedi, watch the Darth Maul/Obi Wan/Qui Gonn fight at the end of Phantom Menace (sure, the film sucks balls because of the Pod-racing scene, but otherwise is an alright watch).

So, to sum up: Please make Hermione a jedi, and please use lightsabres.

Thanks.
Airlady chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I'm happy to see another story from a good author such as you. This is promising.
Caddy94 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
I like that Harry is away from the Dursley's and Remus is coming to help Harry. And if this is going to be a Star Wars crossover you have to have lightsabers. For a jedi a lightsaber is the completion of their training. And having Hermione as force sensitive would be a bonus because then I can see them starting a jedi temple to teach other force sensitives.
Wolfric chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Thanks for the chapter, I enjoyed it. W.
kaylee-jane-potter chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
so far so good. i'm really looking forward to the rest of this story.

i think that making hermione 'force' sensitive would be a good idea, but i think light sabers would be bad.
Fresh Prince of Konoha chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Did you name him Harrison 'cause of the guy who played Han Solo in the original series.
Cateagle chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
*chuckle* Albus, Albus, Albus, you really need to do a more fundamental re-think of your entire strategy than just trying to improve 4 Privet Drive for Harry, like finding a place where he can live with people who'll actually love him and help him to grow into what he should become. It'll be rather interesting to see how frustrated Dumbles gets when he can't locate Harry at all and, when he eventually does, he finds that Lily's foreplanning has negated a large part of the control he thought he had. This is going to be a most interesting story as two persons' visions of Harry's life clash and Albus won't even realize where, for a long time, the interference in his schemes is coming from.
Shaggy37 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Awesome story! So I didn't review chapter 1 I read it but I guess my review didn't go through! Anyways I think you should have Hermione be force sensitive and definitely there should be light sabers! I mean you can't go to a star wars convention if your going as a jedi or sith without a light saber so of course Harry and Hermione both have to have Light Sabers it just wouldn't be right! Just imagine how cool it would be to see Harry slice the troll in the girls toilets in half? You would literally be the first person to ever have a scene like that in there story! I mean even if you don't add them I'm still gonna read the story because you made it the only ship out there Harry/Hermione! What better way to beat Voldemort in the graveyard scene then with a light saber? I mean think about it, when he first gets there he's disarmed and tied up, if he had a light saber he could stop Voldemort from gaining a body by killing Peter! Anyways enough of my rambling attempts to get you to put light sabers in the story! Will Hermione have any Jedi Powers at all? What Jedi Powers will Harry have? Will Harry have Force Lightening? Do keep up the awesome work and update soon please!:):):):)
Morbious20 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
GO HARRY GO HARRY WOOT. GO LILY GO LILY hehe. Well I can't wait to see what happens next .
Wonderbee31 chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Neat, and fun to see Little Harry making his way slowly but surely. Can't wait to see what all happens next, how he meets Hermione, and what all rules Albus will break to try and control him again.
Kitsune no Kutsuu chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
awesome! will harry get a lightsaber? will he be able to do the jedi "These aren't the droids you're looking for" thing? cool!
1,185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 .. Last Next »