Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
i love it
Kalemoth chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Excellent Chapter, glad to see you're continuing this story, keep it up
kaylee-jane-potter chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
good chapter, i'm looking forward to the next chapters. i'm wondering how you're going to handle harry being the only one to see lily if remus is staying there. i think it would be really great if remus could see her too. i'm also wondering if they can use harry's adult necklace to get access to sirius' records or try to get him a trial.
cyiusblack chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
update soon
Cateagle chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
And so the further development of Harry continues while Albus stews as his plans are thrown into disarray by a factor he never knew about or took into consideration. This story just gets better.

However, niggling little typos rather spoil the reading. The following jumped out at me:

"I need to so some..." should be "I need to sow some..."

"...and clamed his expression." should be "...and clamed his expression."

"His condition mad him..." should be "His condition made him..."

"There was not way Albus..." should be "There was no way Albus..."

Just a few bits to help you polish a good story further.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
very good
Wolfric chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Very nice chapter. Thanks for writing. W.
aries9394 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
great chapter! i love it!

since remus is now harry's guardian, where will they live?

will sirius be proven innocent or will he stay i azkaban until harry's 3rd year like in the book? when will hermione appear?
Ciroth chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
A very lovely prank on the headmaster. I am really enjoying this story line. Keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Darn, with some of the start, I was hoping that Albus might have realized that he'd made a mistake with Harry's placement, but it seems he is determined to follow his own preconcieved notions, no matter the cost. Liked that scene at the end with little Harry taking to his Mom, and wish that he'd at least have had something like that in canon, he derved a lot more than he got.
snow fox2000 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
great update

Please Sir Can i havfe somemore
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Fine chapter thanks.

But, talk backwards, Lily should. ;-)
Caddy94 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
And there goes Dumbledore again as he manipulates everyone. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Gotta say I'm looking forward to seeing Harry grow curious if he will fight a wand and a light saber in the other hand.
whateveritis12 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Is this going to be a Weasley bashing story like Pureblood?

I know you're going to have at least a semi-manipulative Dumbledore, seeing as how he doesn't want anything to do with Sirius and dumps Remus the first chance he can get. Also the fact that he wants to put him back with the Dursley's, but how far is he going to go?

A decent chapter, looking forward to see how this story pans out.
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »