Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
Ciroth chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
A very lovely prank on the headmaster. I am really enjoying this story line. Keep up the good work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Darn, with some of the start, I was hoping that Albus might have realized that he'd made a mistake with Harry's placement, but it seems he is determined to follow his own preconcieved notions, no matter the cost. Liked that scene at the end with little Harry taking to his Mom, and wish that he'd at least have had something like that in canon, he derved a lot more than he got.
snow fox2000 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
great update

Please Sir Can i havfe somemore
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Fine chapter thanks.

But, talk backwards, Lily should. ;-)
Caddy94 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
And there goes Dumbledore again as he manipulates everyone. Cant wait for the next chapter.
Darksnider05 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Gotta say I'm looking forward to seeing Harry grow curious if he will fight a wand and a light saber in the other hand.
whateveritis12 chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Is this going to be a Weasley bashing story like Pureblood?

I know you're going to have at least a semi-manipulative Dumbledore, seeing as how he doesn't want anything to do with Sirius and dumps Remus the first chance he can get. Also the fact that he wants to put him back with the Dursley's, but how far is he going to go?

A decent chapter, looking forward to see how this story pans out.
mundi chapter 3 . 6/17/2008
Not bad I really like it keep writing I want to see what is going to happen next see ya.
Tula chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
nice story so far, but honestly i hope you do NOT try to bring any Star Wars technology into it. The Force itself can be explained easily enough, and you could make it mix with magic to some extent (e.g. Magic is one part of the force which wizards access through their wands, while true Force users access the entire spectrum and do not need the "crutch") but there is no good reason for lightsabers to appear.

Also, while it might be nice for Hermione to be a Force user as well, she could be a padawan at best since when Harry meets here at his 11th birthday, she has already spent a large portion of her formative years without access to a tutor. So in all honesty, i doubt it would probably create more problems for you in the long run (a relationship between a student and a teacher is VERY difficult to write convincingly)
The North Pole chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
This is nice. I hope that I will see more.
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Great! Update soon!
Rabid Reader 4 chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
I like it. Nice way to include the powers of the Force into the story without filling it with Star Wars stuff.

I look forward to the chaos that Lily's actions will cause Dumbledore. I also look forward to Harry being raised with the firm knowledge that he was loved.
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
from what i have read so far i like it very much.

keep going with it