Reviews for The Power He Knows Not
hpfananita chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Good story, I bet as you go on it will become as good as Pureblood conspiracy, I did wonder why he did'nt stop the payments to the Dursleys. Then I thought that maybe it would have alerted Dumbles to the fact that Harry somehow knew about the wizarding world. Any way adding this fic to my C2 and awaiting updates to both your fics!lol
Darth Cious chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
You're right, a bit basic, but not bad at all. I'm rather curious to see how you write Lupin. That said, I'm very much enjoying this so far and I'm ticking the box to keep me updated on it.

P.S.

As to the lightsabres... I have three arguments to make for them.

1. They're just frickin' awesome!

2. It's something the canon usually skips over, but the building of the first lightsabre is, in and of itself, supposed to be a rather mystical experience. I've always meant to get in depth with it if I ever wrote a SW fic, and I hope you can see the possibilities of it as well.

3. Since Harry isn't going to be able to go to Ilum or Adega, there's the possibility of using magic gems instead of crystals, which gives you the opportunity to add an interesting magical effect or two to the blade(I trust you not to get twinky)

Oh, and I'm definitely of two minds when it comes to Hermione and the Force. On the one hand, she could make a -very- good Jedi, with her natural tendency toward introspection and study. On the other hand, the relationship between a Forcer and a non-Forcer is usually somewhat more interesting to write than two jedi.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Darth Cious chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
It's going a little fast, but I'm certainly guilty of that myself at times. And that, is the only only slightly negative thing I have to say so far.

I really, really like it! I've not started your straight up HP fic yet, but if it's as good as this I think I'm really going to enjoy reading your stuff. Just don't let anybody know I'm reading other peoples' fics while I'm supposed to be working on chapter 4 of mine. P
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Good luck in finding him you stupid ole fart! His mum thought of alot but it seems not everything!
witowsmp chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Here's an idea for a unique lightsabre. His wand functions as the handle and a special spell will create beams of energy coming out of both ends (double-bladed).

So in this one, Dumbledore is just completely and totally negligent and didn't actually check on Harry, despite his ability to turn invisible (or use James' cloak). I guess he foolishly loves to blindly believe the best of people. That's why he trusts Snape to teach properly.

I hope Dudley heard how much his parents were paid to take care of Harry and begins to realize what monsters they are. That would be excellent payback to them - for Dudley to hate them and know what scum they are!

It'll be interesting to see how they escape Dumbledore. Personally, I think all Harry needs is an easy way to leave the vault, perhaps a set of vanishing cabinets with one in another country would be more original than portkeys.
witowsmp chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This seems like a good story. I enjoy a good Star Wars crossover, so keep working on this, but DON'T STOP WORKING ON PUREBLOOD CONSPIRACY!
whateveritis12 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Make Hermione and the Weasley twins force sensitive. It's just one of those things where he gets on the train (or earlier depending on what you do) and Hermione walks into his compartment and openly asks him who his mom is, which Harry follows with some sputtering and then with the help of his mom explains things to Hermione.

I say the twins too because I like them and it could explain their twin speak. Just something cool to have between the four and they'd start the jedi order on earth.
librarywitch chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Looks like you got another good one. Looking forward to the rest of the story. Thanks for the hard work.
theroyalprincess chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
this is fantastic.
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
For someone who says he believes 'Love' is what has and will save harry Dumbles sure does like signing him up for abuse and neglect. I dont think its wrong either way where Hermione is concerned. Whether you say she is, or concede its too unlikely and isnt, her main atributes that benefit Harry will always be her determination and dedication.
733t hax0r chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
in your lack of plans for Light sabers. there was another story where Darth Vader was sent to Tom Riddle's time to redeem himself and he had to create a saber to use as a focus.

but anything is possible with magic. (runes, spells, wand cores)
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
WOW! I hope Remus believes Harry about Lily! OH! And now the Dumbles knows the truth, what will happen to his plans to keep Harry there? And Sirius! Will he get out of jail? POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,

Sam
Blue ranger 1983 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
I cana't wait to see Harry learn to use the force. That'll be wicked awesome Moldly Voldie Won't know what hit him
Blue ranger 1983 chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This may be the best Harry Potter Star Wars Cross-over I've ever read. I'm glad Harry won't be living with the Dursleys anymore.
jammies2000 chapter 2 . 6/9/2008
Very interesting. I like this story so far. I love that Lily can appear to Harry. And I like it that James and & Lily figured out about Albus being so manipulative. I do hope they can get Sirius out of prison that would help alot. I am a bit upset that Albus didn't follow the will because I am sure the Potters didn't include the Dursleys as any type of guardian. It was nice to see that Albus was upset about the cupboard... it is too bad that Harry can't cut off the payments that was being made to those people. I do like that no one is able to get into the main Potter vaults though. Looking forward to more thx for posting
1,209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 66 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 .. Last Next »