Reviews for Routine
Cassima chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
This is cute beyond all belief. Me like. _
Aphreal chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Wow! Great deep and meaningful conversation with a brilliant scattering of good humour. Bobby's feelings given his history and his psychological condition, and well just the fact that he's Bobby and Darien's Darien, are perfectly natural and your writing them as they are in this fic was IMHO great character interpretation. I think he'd feel that way with anyone he was with who meant anything to him and I think it says soemthing special about their relationship that he was able to discuss it. I can see him taking to Darien about it where I think it would take more for him to talk to a woman about it because they already trust each other so much from working together. Darien's reactions were all wonderful from wanting to sleep to sensing the seriousness and being concerned, and of course using the word crap ;o) He wouldn't be Darien otherwise ;o) LOL Wonderfully sweet, very touching, and so romantic :o) They're just gorgeous together in this :o) Great evidence of what a wonderful couple these two would make :o)
InvisibleMom chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
This was a really cute fic. I could see them in bed having this conversation. I liked the ending. Write more.
mardel chapter 1 . 10/28/2001
Totally great little story. I'm glad you've joined the ranks of B/D writers. Can't wait for the next one.
Itsallablur chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Aww, gotta love those guys. Great job! Can't wait to read more from ya!
SwordQueen chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
This was GREAT! Very well done. Romantic, funny and oh so accurate, character-wise. PLEASE give us some more!
Lio chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
This story made me smile in a way that a story hasn't in a long time. Each sentance is like the most delicious pastry in the world. I literally cannot wait for the next story. I -cannot- wait...
Violet Raven chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Yet another awesome story- so in character and a great storyline. Gotta luv D/B slash. :)Can't wait to read more from you!
lauren chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
aaawwww! sweet! write more!
Suz1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Oh, joy, do another one soon. They are so darned cute together, and, oh, hell, I want to slash them but you've already done such a good job, I don't know if there's any point. Drat!
Joe chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I liked that. :) Those two are really, really cute together. And you did a great job describing their characteristics. Bobby, insecure in the middle of the night, was adorable. And Darien, desperately trying to get some sleep, but still being there for his lover, even if grumbling...he he. Yep. Liked it. Keep up the good work, I'd like to read more of your Bobby/Darien stories!