Reviews for looks nothing like
Belle Patronus chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
There's something really poignant about your stories...something very heartfelt too... It's difficult to describe.

As for the H/G thing - it's actually true that Harry only "falls" for Ginny after he sees Ron and Lavender kissing. And I'm not saying this as a biased R/H fan. :)
chaosgenes chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
I had to snicker a little at the end. Even though I actually don't like the Harry-Ron pairing, I do feel a little sympathy for Harry. The details you've put in to this fic is kinda perfect. When Harry describes Ron, it's in comparison to other things Harry is familiar with. His family, Ginny, and what I loved most is the Quidditch part.

Also, I can never understand why Harry likes Ginny in the actual story, so I thank you for giving me a new perspective on that.

Great work ;)
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
It's sweet, sensual, and heart wrenching all at once. I never really did get the whole Harry/Ginny thing in the books.
disregard chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
ok, so your writing is different, in a good (great and refreshing) kind-a way. Also, the way the words flow, it paints a story in the loveliest way, gives it shape and i love that theme of yours that i saw in at least one of your other stories, the emphasis on the resemblance between Ron and Ginny but also the difference between them. And Harry. Harry in denial. Harry facing the choice. Harry without a choice, really and having to settle with second best, all beautifully written in that style that's only yours. And some sentences are more poignant than others, like the last two phrases,and like this, also:

" Ron has got this simple logic, right, so quaint. It puts the image of a dirt road in one's mind. Unrefined. But Harry knows: if you listen, it's got miles more to it than you thought, and it leads everywhere."

i adore it.
carpanther chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
This is truly an excellent story. Harry falling for Ginny always felt forced and this makes that feeling ok. I really found your descriptions very poignant and I loved loved loved the last two sentences.
neko-kohaku chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
really beautiful work!
earth-dragon-1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
this is *amazing*. i absolutely LOVE how harry sees ron, so much more and so deeper than just what's on the surface. the image of the dirt road is beautiful.
Filaments chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Ignore that girl with the other review. Hung up on the title? seriously? This is a wonderful little nugget of a story, with tons of sensual depth and description. It's heart wrenching and emotional despite the fact that it's so short. Lovely.
sometimescalledtuck chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is a great story-you're very talented. I especially love the way it starts on Ginny or someone else but always strays back to Ron. Great job!
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
This is a great story. However, the whole thing with the title ruins the look. So please capitalize that. I like your use of voice in the last paragraph too. I would advise maybe a sequel and a reply to this lovely review. Have a nice day with your first review!

Rain