Reviews for Closure of Kinds
Chymical chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
Aie, this was sweet! I adore it...and it sounds like Cassidy. Lovely!
Eevee chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Wow... This was one of the very best fanfics I have ever readen, and it was beautiful. I just don't know what else to describe it as. Just beautiful.
Lindsay chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
That's such a lovely story. It's interesting to think that once Jess and Cassidy were together. You made Cassidy have actual emotion, which is something you don't see much of in fanfiction of her. Keep up the great writing.
Katalinah Rene chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
I wish every break-up ended on such a wonderful note...
alnykleo chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
oooh. nice little fic. you've done it again...
PikaSass chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Although I don't support this kind of shipping (whatever it's called) I have to say that this was truly well written. Very expressive and heartfelt. Beautiful.
Kierradsi chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Kanna,its great to see you writing again! Excellent style and skill as always. You're one of the best (if not THE best) fanfiction writer I have seen in a long while. Keep up the great work! I hope to see your webpages with new material soon too! :)
Latonya Wright chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Yay! An excuse to read a Kanna fic! I really really like this-a nice, sweet look at Cassidy. I would say more, but I've got to run to class. Well done! (makes note to read more)
Treble Clef Julianne chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Well, this is a different kind of fic... and I like it!
Arrow chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Whoo! I wasn't the only one that thought that moltres line was dogdy! Another great one Kanna-sama! Loved it! Really great look into Cassidy! Sweet...makes me coo.