Reviews for Saga of the Wolf: Wolfheart, Wolflight, Wolfsong
RLMz chapter 49 . 8/3
As it has been so long since you updated anything one can only assume that you won't be at all which is a real shame as you are such a brilliant writer
forever fanfiction1999 chapter 49 . 7/11
This story is amazing, I can't wait till you update again. It is also very unique
a loyal fan chapter 49 . 6/21
I have read this Fanfic inn two days, and loved it the entire way. Please please update! I cannot wait to know what happens since Lady is FINALLY back to her more human form. As for Legomance sequel or not; do whatever seems most natural for Lady and the group. I will enjoy reading whatever you write. This was a brilliantly fresh take on the 'female tenth walker' thing! Thank you for writing it and sticking with it this far.
Thefriendyouhate chapter 49 . 12/10/2015
Noooo I really loved this story it was so interesting

Plssss continue it I couldn't bare the though of it ended no just like that
Skyliena Silverflare261821 chapter 49 . 11/13/2015
I love this story. Full of love and friendship. I love how its a great adventure with humour romance and how it leaves u waiting for more to find how what happens next.
NikaJ chapter 49 . 10/30/2015
Your story is so amazing. Please, update. You are a great writer and I really want to see how Lady finds out the truth about Aragorn.
Stevi3Blu36 chapter 49 . 9/4/2015
Hello, I found your story and I didn't expect myself to be drawn into it. I enjoyed your story and I got attached to Lady Wolf. I do not know what has happened that this amazing adventure has not been finished. I will wait as your other readers have, to find out what happens next. Lady Wolf has come so far, she needs an ending-no a new beginning as she is human again.
Best of wishes and hope you are well.

P.S For the sequel that you mentioned in your notes, I would have to vote Yes. I would gladly read the sequel.
Guest chapter 49 . 8/23/2015
I hope you update soon
Sam chapter 48 . 8/13/2015
Please update. I want to know what happens next. :)
Cat chapter 49 . 6/25/2015
I read this story years ago and I keep coming back just to read it again and to see if it's been updated. You're an incredible is the best Lord of the rings fanfiction story I've found and one of the best or the best in all the other categories
Robin Wild chapter 49 . 6/23/2015
I love reading your fanfiction, and I thought it was amazing. Please start writing soon :D
And good luck with all your Uni Work :D :)
hannahwhovianvolturisherlock chapter 49 . 6/10/2015
It's ok but please legomance
Shadowhunter426 chapter 6 . 5/4/2015
I have to say that the quote by Barrie warmed my heart as it is one of my favorites, I must admit that I never would have discovered it if I had not found that I am the great great granddaughter of J.M. Barrie's oldest brother Alexander Barrie.
adelphe24 chapter 49 . 4/22/2015
*squawks*
what!? Yur just gonna leave it like that the moment we've all been waiting for...well I just started waiting for it but it's been what? 5 YEARS? Since an update or even a posting of a new story?
did something horrible happen? Are you alive?
or did you just loose inspiration, or life got busy, or your true potential was realized and you're a famous author?
gabriella651 chapter 49 . 4/9/2015
Nooooo! I don't suppose that you would consider updating this story right? Well either way just wanted to tell you that it was fantastic and I would have definitely gone with a legomance as a the sequel. I loved this story (it was very unique)
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »