Reviews for Saga of the Wolf: Wolfheart, Wolflight, Wolfsong
Shadowhunter426 chapter 6 . 19h
I have to say that the quote by Barrie warmed my heart as it is one of my favorites, I must admit that I never would have discovered it if I had not found that I am the great great granddaughter of J.M. Barrie's oldest brother Alexander Barrie.
adelphe24 chapter 49 . 4/22
*squawks*
what!? Yur just gonna leave it like that the moment we've all been waiting for...well I just started waiting for it but it's been what? 5 YEARS? Since an update or even a posting of a new story?
did something horrible happen? Are you alive?
or did you just loose inspiration, or life got busy, or your true potential was realized and you're a famous author?
gabriella651 chapter 49 . 4/9
Nooooo! I don't suppose that you would consider updating this story right? Well either way just wanted to tell you that it was fantastic and I would have definitely gone with a legomance as a the sequel. I loved this story (it was very unique)
Baie Noire chapter 49 . 3/15
Noooooo! Please, you need to post the sequel already! She's human now! We can't wait another Year, please!
This fiction was amazing and I hope there will be another saga with her human form!
Soon
I don't mind waiting but please please continue I love the story and a legolmance would be awesome thank u for asking
Please update soon
Lots of love
Hannah
Ps please don't make her lose her memory as that would be soo bad and no offence but a stupid story arc don't make them doubt her either let her recover form a legolmance and go and find her old friends
s3adolphin chapter 49 . 12/8/2014
please please please continue this story, it's brilliant! and almost over too! I'm trying to imagine the fellowship reaction to seeing her, and her 1st awakening as a half-elf again. and of course I'll be more than happy with legomance sequel! I hope you'll find the inspiration to write again, you're really good at it!
HailAkira chapter 49 . 11/30/2014
cool story...take your time in updating...can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
"I was a bad girl? No I was a good girl"
THAT MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD CUZ THATS JUST LIKE MY DOG HAHA!
sam chapter 49 . 11/2/2014
I love this story and have been witting for the next update for EVER! - I hope to see more soon.
TheLittleBookThief chapter 41 . 10/23/2014
Hey, I like a good cliffhanger every once in a while. Well, I don't like them, I just don't hate them. Well, anyway. Love the story so far.
midnight moon chapter 49 . 10/6/2014
legomance
jesskalynn4 chapter 49 . 8/30/2014
YOu can't just end it here! You need to update again! Lol. Lady finally got her body back but now we never learn her name or closure for the story! Please oh please update again!
Rlmw chapter 49 . 8/28/2014
Ok it's been almost four year's could you at lest end it properly it's such a wonderful story .
Pineapple3000 chapter 32 . 8/26/2014
You know what's completely bizarre? About two paragraphs into this chapter, I was distracted by my own thoughts. I wondered if the group were ever bothered by her smell, wet dog or other, and when she was finally going to have a bath. Clearly we were on the same page with timing here :P

I also realize that whenever I ask a question it is answered in the next chapter! XP
Pineapple3000 chapter 9 . 8/26/2014
When her stones light up, can others see the light? Can they even see the stones or are they, shall we say, "spiritual"?
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »