Reviews for Saga of the Wolf: Wolfheart, Wolflight, Wolfsong
Skyelina Silverflare21 chapter 49 . 11/13
I love this story. Full of love and friendship. I love how its a great adventure with humour romance and how it leaves u waiting for more to find how what happens next.
NikaJ chapter 49 . 10/30
Your story is so amazing. Please, update. You are a great writer and I really want to see how Lady finds out the truth about Aragorn.
Stevi3Blu36 chapter 49 . 9/4
Hello, I found your story and I didn't expect myself to be drawn into it. I enjoyed your story and I got attached to Lady Wolf. I do not know what has happened that this amazing adventure has not been finished. I will wait as your other readers have, to find out what happens next. Lady Wolf has come so far, she needs an ending-no a new beginning as she is human again.
Best of wishes and hope you are well.

P.S For the sequel that you mentioned in your notes, I would have to vote Yes. I would gladly read the sequel.
I hope you update soon
Sam chapter 48 . 8/13
Please update. I want to know what happens next. :)
Cat chapter 49 . 6/25
I read this story years ago and I keep coming back just to read it again and to see if it's been updated. You're an incredible is the best Lord of the rings fanfiction story I've found and one of the best or the best in all the other categories
Robin Wild chapter 49 . 6/23
I love reading your fanfiction, and I thought it was amazing. Please start writing soon :D
And good luck with all your Uni Work :D :)
hannahwhovianvolturisherlock chapter 49 . 6/10
It's ok but please legomance
Shadowhunter426 chapter 6 . 5/4
I have to say that the quote by Barrie warmed my heart as it is one of my favorites, I must admit that I never would have discovered it if I had not found that I am the great great granddaughter of J.M. Barrie's oldest brother Alexander Barrie.
adelphe24 chapter 49 . 4/22
what!? Yur just gonna leave it like that the moment we've all been waiting for...well I just started waiting for it but it's been what? 5 YEARS? Since an update or even a posting of a new story?
did something horrible happen? Are you alive?
or did you just loose inspiration, or life got busy, or your true potential was realized and you're a famous author?
gabriella651 chapter 49 . 4/9
Nooooo! I don't suppose that you would consider updating this story right? Well either way just wanted to tell you that it was fantastic and I would have definitely gone with a legomance as a the sequel. I loved this story (it was very unique)
Baie Noire chapter 49 . 3/15
Noooooo! Please, you need to post the sequel already! She's human now! We can't wait another Year, please!
This fiction was amazing and I hope there will be another saga with her human form!
I don't mind waiting but please please continue I love the story and a legolmance would be awesome thank u for asking
Please update soon
Lots of love
Ps please don't make her lose her memory as that would be soo bad and no offence but a stupid story arc don't make them doubt her either let her recover form a legolmance and go and find her old friends
s3adolphin chapter 49 . 12/8/2014
please please please continue this story, it's brilliant! and almost over too! I'm trying to imagine the fellowship reaction to seeing her, and her 1st awakening as a half-elf again. and of course I'll be more than happy with legomance sequel! I hope you'll find the inspiration to write again, you're really good at it!
HailAkira chapter 49 . 11/30/2014
cool story...take your time in updating...can't wait for the next chapter
1,018 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »