Reviews for Boredom and Nail Polish
Beyond-Society chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
LMFAO!
SugarIcing chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
yay! hyper people! so there ARE people out there like me. strange...woohoo. you made me laugh.
please continue!
pietro rocks.
icing :P
Ther Serpent Guardian chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
The things boredom makes you do... Lovely. I think Pietro would look quite cute with black nails. And it is funny!
Jade Starr chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Funny, like seriously. I love pietrohe'soneofmyfavoritecharacters.
vipper902 chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
That was just ever so humorous! No I mean it it was funny.
SpookShadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
LOL! That was so funny! More please!
Geo chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
This one's funny, i like it alot.
Slytherin-By-Heart chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Wow that was one funny story. Don't you wish they would actually do that? Hmmmmmmmmmm _ Later!
Chigliak chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Has anyone told you you have a very interesting writing style? Awesome story-loved it. Made me laugh, more than once. Such twisted humor. And fics about Pietro are the best!
Rosie chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
hehehehe thats was cool becs! I told you id have a look and now i have. My next task is to find the other ones you wrote! woohoo! more more MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Icelightning chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
LOL! See, this is why the brotherhood should have a huge bat to knock Pietro out with when he gets like that! It definitely would make it easier to control him, but it would also make the fanfic a lot less exciting, wouldn't it? Instead of Pietro zipping around and being himself, Lance and Todd would just watch him... lie there, hoping that they didn't kill him. I loved this fanfic! ) Lance and Pietro are so much fun to play off of each other, aren't they? I'm going to go and read the others you wrote about them right now. Keep up the good work!
Eileen chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
This is really cute! I'm going to read your other one now. Hope it's just as good!
Red Witch chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Love it! Love it! Love it! This was soooooo Funny!
Alex Destine chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Aww! how cute! _ This story looks very good! Keep writing! I don't suppose you'll make it into a Lance/Pietro &/or Kurt/Todd? I'd love you if you did! _