Reviews for Will I Wake Tomorrow From This Nightmare?
callietitan chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
oh hey, it's Cameron! Hi Cameron! Hi House! Que Pasa? I love this story to little bits and pieces.
CodenameConundrum22 chapter 10 . 7/19/2009
oh wow... okay your story is absolutely AMAZING! i love it!
KaylaRyan17 chapter 10 . 5/2/2009
Wow, I'm really loving this story! Can't wait for more! Keep up the awesome work! :D

-Sunny
Syrinth chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
Looking forward to the next chapter :)
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
I know you can't see me right now, but if you could, you would know that i am currently doing a happy dance. In fact, it is a very happy dance. A very very VERY HAPPY DANCE!

And it's all because you updated!

Do you know what would make me do a happy chicken/macarena/cotton-eyed-joe/soulja-boy/electric-slide happy happy happy ecstatic amazed absolutely euphoric dance?

If you updated again, VERY soon.

I might even film it and e-mail it to you!

much love,

Glow

(PS- The chapter was nice. You're right, it was a little cut short, but that's okay, and i'm SO happy that roger and mark are together again- even though they were technically only broken up for a few hours)

crzyRENThead chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
WHOOT! ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'm SO excited! This is REALLY good! Please Update soon!

KEEP GOING! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

-Patsy
callietitan chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
o No, Marky, don't break up with Roggy! nuu! one word for you: UPDATE!
callietitan chapter 7 . 2/25/2009
dude i LOVE you! you just combined my favorite musical with my favorite tv show, and you did it SEAMLESSLY! i LOVE house! and RENT is the BEST! you totally RULE for this... and i like the way you portray the characters.
To Being An Us For Once chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
Aww, this is so sad.

You have to fix it and make Roger and Mark together again.

I love this story. Please, please, please update soon!
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
You are posting so often! and you have such long chapters! And this is such an interesting fic! I LOVE YOU ALMOST AS MUCH AS MARK LOVES ROGER!

And please keep updating! I know it will take a while to write another chapter, and you have a life outside of fanfiction, but i want you to know i'll be on my toes waiting for the next chappie!

Very amazing chappie btw, it was very compelling.

luv,

Glow
jumpingrooftops chapter 9 . 2/24/2009
aw its so sad

poor markk

im so glad he told, please update soon

i hope he and roger stay together, they are SO cute
CeruleanStarGlow chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
You Updated!

This was a really good chapter. Roger and mark are really cute together. Is Mark going to tell soon? I can't wait to read the chapter where he tells Angel, or anyone else really, about what his father did. I want to hear how the different people will react. Thanks for the long chapter. Please Update ASAP! And I'll review as soon as I read the next chapter.

-Glow
Syrinth chapter 8 . 2/19/2009
Damn this is a good story, can't wait for the next chapter.

Only real criticism I have is that I can't imagine being that physically affectionate with my boyfriend with my mom there.
jumpingrooftops chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
i love love love love love love this story

poor mark / i hope he gets some help soon

this is so good. i loved the little bit of House thrown in there as well (

great job! i cant wait to read more

so sorry to hear you've been in the hospital, i HOPE everything is going okay for you!

update soon, and take care of yourself

xx em

peacelovemusicx3
GloomyGurl624 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Hey I just got to the 4th chapter lol. Oh my god I love it! Its so much better than my story, but of course I don't have time anyway ;] Marky and Rog are just too cute for words and Mau is such a pain as usual xD I gotta tell you what parts I love on aim later. Love ya sis! :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »