Reviews for 6 Reasons Why
Hella-Chan chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
I need more Yuvi in my life. This fic was wonderful! I would like to see more of laviyuu on this site because...Well hell, it's lavi and kanda! I love them both separately and together! I like this fic thank you so much for the entertainment!
scienceguy chapter 6 . 3/4/2011
That was perfect - the way Lavi's gift was giving up being a bookman... This made me really happy. The entire series did, but this was an amazing ending. Well done.
gummy bear chapter 6 . 10/4/2009
love all the chapters
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Lol. Kanda being childish awesome

Great job. Keep it up
PermanentNerd chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
...OMG...That was FREAKING ADORABLE FLUFFYNESS!
Renn chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Aw. Really loved it. And you're right, finishing it with the "che" was a must! XP
bluesonmondays chapter 6 . 9/30/2008
wahahha, u have no idea how much I enjoy your stories XD
KeleosNoOnna chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
A SWEET SWEET ENDING FINALLY! I LOVE YOU!

Lovely fanfic, Rabi and Kanda are completely IC, I loved the dialogs, the atmosphere, the kisses ASDFGHJKL I LOVED IT ALL!
Winterblazewolf chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
Lavi's so sweet! To give up becoming Bookman for Yuu! I really did not expect it! D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YUU. D
skele-gro chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
As unlikely as this is ever going to happen, you've made me happy for the whole day. -sighs dreamily- Thankyouthankyouthankyou so much for writing this! More?
SilentKiller1 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
i like it and that was so sweet from rabi
dead or alive0013 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
sorry for the late review! this is the first time I've used the computer in days so... I've been kinda busy _

Anyway, I love the 3 more updates! (Although I hate the nameless girl who was hanging around Lavi like fly...) My favorite was the last one. Even though Kanda is so cold and Lavi is... well, Lavi, they just meet, don't they? No matter how different they are. (Maybe that's why they are so good together? XD)

Keep writing! (By the way, the fic I was talking about has already been uploaded weeks ago and is in progress... slow progress... its titled Kanda, onna... Read if you have time!)
Sarahfreak chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
Well first of all congrats on finish your fic. I really did enjoy reading this story and I think the last chapter was just as good as all the others (even if you don't think so). I love the idea of Lavi giving Kanda 'bookman junior' and in turn his whole self, that was so sweet...love the ‘Che’ as well. Thank you for writing this fic! Loved it!
Sarahfreak chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Kanda is cold...but that is why we love him so much. Absolute gold was Kanda's reasons for kissing Lavi back...but he didn't have to dump poor Lavi on the ground *grin* Great little chapter. Loved it!
Tiny Tingle chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
o

I want the plushies! Don't feel bad, this fic is good enough alright and thanks for writing it D