Reviews for Arrhythmia
aurora0914 chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
please update this story
sakuraXnatsume chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
I love this. This is very cool. It reminds me of the fanfiction called Bond. But both of the plots are unique in their own way, I love this. Please update?
Amanda chapter 13 . 11/17/2012
Oh my goodness I cannot believe you left us hanging at the second to last chapter for almost 4 years. You're so close!
This is an amazing story. Please finish it.
Teehees chapter 13 . 6/15/2012
Awwwww this was so cute 3 but I really felt sorry for Ruka :/
KiwiFrube-x chapter 13 . 4/24/2012
Oh God, this needs to be updated! lovelovelove it all so far and can't wait to read more if you ever get round to writing/uploading it! :L

Keep being awesome!

The Fallen Angel 13 chapter 13 . 8/25/2011
where is the next chapter
chibi-inu chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
PLEASE update! Please!

I really don't want to be left with no ending...

Please... with a cherry on top? .
chibi-inu chapter 10 . 8/31/2010
Okay... I've seen reviews for Natsume to live longer and for good things like that, but for making Natsume CRY! I should be offended. Not that I am, but still...

ANYWAYS. Great story. I just seriously hate Reira. As a character in the story, not as a person you came up with. So hopefully, you take no offense in that... right?

AliceElle chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Will you be finishing this story? From what I've read of it so far it has quite a lot of potential. Though I'm afraid to go on further for the fear of getting hooked and not getting an ending. :(
ahhshermoo chapter 13 . 6/19/2010
Hello (: great story... I really liked the plot twist(ish). I can't really say it was a plot twist- more a surprise really. U_U. I was wondering if there were any updates looming in thefuture for this fic. Goodjob.!
Friend to All chapter 13 . 5/13/2010
I think I just might have to read this story again from the beginning. The idea of an Alice that pulls them together is fun. I still don't quite get how it happened or why Mikan's part is stronger than Natsume's. I'm going to assume you'll get to that though.

Can't wait for more.
Princess-of-Fire-and-Ice-44 chapter 13 . 1/8/2010
ah such a gd story, i really like this well done its written so well and the idea was fantastic! I love how you can do almost anything with alices! :)

Thx for writing this i love your mikan natsume storys, keep up the gd work :)
Bravery-Homunculus chapter 13 . 12/24/2009
Yay! Natsume and Mikan finally kissed *celebrates w/firewroks as well*! Funally anyways i hope to see the next chapters and nice chapter and fanfic as well :D
Cardplay chapter 7 . 12/22/2009
I love that this story, even though it is a fanfiction, is so human. I recognise pieces of myself in Reira and hate and feel a bit sorry for her at the same time. She's impatient and insecure and though I understand Natsume's annoyance, he really is very male in the way he's handling things.

I can't imagine what other drama you might've created had Reira never existed in this story. It's very good! I share all the feelings of the characters: I'm angry, confused, a little bit worn out by the drama and that's such a good sign when you're reading. When a writer has you feeling such similar things to their characters, they're doing their job and they're showing you what an important role emotions (and their manipulation) have to do with writing.

I hope from here, things develop and work out in a reasonable way.
bAritUde no kOkorO chapter 13 . 9/30/2009
Wah, please update! This is so cool-the bond-though I really want it to disappear in the final chappie, so it wouldn't sound as if they just got drawn to each other because of the stupid Alice and will stay that way just because of the Alice :p