Reviews for The Seussification of Romeo and Juliet
Riku Yamamoto chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I like it!
Ariel chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard. Ths is utterly perfect!
flyaway213 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
That was wonderful and I smiled much.
Angel's Innocence chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
sarahmariehudak,

I love this... whatever this is. Poem? Children's literature? Something along those lines. It was clever and inventive to look at Romeo and Juliet through the eyes of Dr. Suess. At the same time, you kept true to the plot (until it became time to obviously deviate. It was a wonderful piece to read.

Because I enjoyed your work so much, I was wondering if I could use it. Not in a weird way-I'm in a university Shakespeare course that has taken to looking at the Bard through the eyes of current media and socializing, and I wrote a paper proving the validity and value of Shakespeare fanfiction as a basis for further character analysis. I'd like to 'use' your piece by citing some of your dialogue along with the original text from Romeo and Juliet in a series of short videos and a potential address to academic-fanfictioners (aca-fans). If you could please let me know, as I do not wish to use the piece without your permision, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time!

Angel
Varia no Shizue chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Brilliant! Love the new ending ;)
Walleyandkuki chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
So much better than the original! That was so cool!
Chen-ko no Renkenjutsushii chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Like a boss. Like a fuckin' Suess boss.
Blown chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I love this poem! This review is very sucky and short for such a magnificent story, but I am very tired and it is very late. (I tried to make that rhyme...)

I think you deserve an A in English for this. You've kept to the storyline perfectly, and I love the way you improved the names. This must have taken a long time referring to the play to be this epic-ly correct.

Great job! Adieu! (_)
key2myheart13 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
LOL! XD

This was cool! I loved the idea! XD

The ending is better than the original.
Night Kiryuu chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
W-O-W

(need i say more)

this is a first

and surprisingly i quite enjoyed it
Blissfulnightmare's True Form chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very creative!
prone2dementia chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Wow, this was inspired. Great job! I hope you got a hundred on this assignment! :D

Thanks for sharing!
Elina H chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
loved it.

unique idea... (first time i see this done)
ACaskettStory chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
lol I love this story really cute. I never did like the way it ended for Romeo and Juleit. It was far to sad.
strawmy chapter 1 . 1/31/2009