Reviews for Only Human
Juxtaposition001 chapter 25 . 11/17
So we aren't going to warn Carlisle that Edward can read minds? Okay. Cool. Keep him on his toes lol
Beautifully written story
Senorfrogs chapter 27 . 3/2
Sooo good!
flanduslover1 chapter 27 . 12/29/2021
this was beautiful written I once read. jasper/bella one where she went back in time but this one I mean wow Edward seeing all that was going on.. them both worrying about what will happen...the memories she gave him.. the fact that Elizabeth had known somehow.. it actually made some of Edward story make since.. like why he was in Chicago during the Pandemic.. the little things you told a story for I love it definitely will be in my reread file
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2021
OMGGGG! so excited to start this new fic!
abaker9 chapter 27 . 10/20/2021
I've put off reading this story for a long because of the himan angle. I'm so glad i finally did it. I've really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
Lyndseyxx chapter 27 . 9/29/2021
I really enjoyed this unique story, thanks so much for sharing!
scottstotsgrad chapter 6 . 9/12/2021
This is one of my favourite stories I have ever read on here. So well written and true. The reference to the meadow scene to finish off the chapter was too good.
Alex Maria1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2021
Absolutely my favourite twilight related story! Incredibly amazing writing, amazing characters and ideas! Your story is one of the reasons why I adore fanfiction! Best wishes and regards! ️
Guest chapter 22 . 6/15/2021
I loved this story, human Edward so much. But doesn't Bella get pregnant having sex with someone who can actually procreate?
rose chapter 26 . 6/14/2021
This story is absolutely lovely!
sonogal chapter 27 . 2/4/2021
I loved this story. I loved how they understood each other more. I loved how Edward regained some of his human memories of his family. It was wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
sonogal chapter 2 . 1/29/2021
I'm enjoying this twist.
SassYNoleS chapter 27 . 1/25/2021
Thank you for sharing your words with us! From start to finish I enjoyed this story X
mansiondrapes chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Human Edward! Ugh my heart. Thank you for writing it!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 12/17/2020
Gosh! Reading this chapter made me cry almost. Its 2020... The COVID-19... Pandemic...
6,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »