Reviews for Only Human
abaker9 chapter 27 . 7h
I've put off reading this story for a long because of the himan angle. I'm so glad i finally did it. I've really enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing!
Lyndseyxx chapter 27 . 9/29
I really enjoyed this unique story, thanks so much for sharing!
scottstotsgrad chapter 6 . 9/12
This is one of my favourite stories I have ever read on here. So well written and true. The reference to the meadow scene to finish off the chapter was too good.
Alex Maria1 chapter 1 . 7/27
Absolutely my favourite twilight related story! Incredibly amazing writing, amazing characters and ideas! Your story is one of the reasons why I adore fanfiction! Best wishes and regards! ️
I loved this story, human Edward so much. But doesn't Bella get pregnant having sex with someone who can actually procreate?
rose chapter 26 . 6/14
This story is absolutely lovely!
sonogal chapter 27 . 2/4
I loved this story. I loved how they understood each other more. I loved how Edward regained some of his human memories of his family. It was wonderful. Thank you for sharing.
sonogal chapter 2 . 1/29
I'm enjoying this twist.
SassYNoleS chapter 27 . 1/25
Thank you for sharing your words with us! From start to finish I enjoyed this story X
mansiondrapes chapter 27 . 12/29/2020
This is one of the best fics I've ever read. Human Edward! Ugh my heart. Thank you for writing it!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 12/17/2020
Gosh! Reading this chapter made me cry almost. Its 2020... The COVID-19... Pandemic...
DogsAreTheBest312 chapter 28 . 11/28/2020
Great story! I love how you connected everything we know in canon to this. Great job
DogsAreTheBest312 chapter 22 . 11/27/2020
Reading this during COVID has me crying. Amazing story, can’t wait to read the rest
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2020
Ssdjsksk
sakikurugi1 chapter 17 . 10/8/2020
Currently reading this while I’m COVID quarantine. You’ve so perfectly captured the fear we’re all feeling right now. Well done.
6,088 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »