Reviews for Only Human
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 4/14
The only reason I'm skeptical about reading fics like this is cuz I always start crying when the outbreak comes. Hopefully you don't dig into that.
Pannanarae19 chapter 9 . 4/4
Uh oh what' vampire Edward going to think about that memory.
twiclare chapter 27 . 3/9
Wonderful story, thank you so much for sharing.
twiclare chapter 24 . 3/8
I never thought that she would be with him for the change!
twiclare chapter 23 . 3/8
Elizabeth is so observant and perceptive.
twiclare chapter 18 . 3/8
Bella humming her lullaby to lull a human Edward to sleep in his grief; that was beautiful and so sad.
twiclare chapter 17 . 3/8
It must be awful to know what is coming and be powerless to prevent it.
twiclare chapter 13 . 3/8
That was very passionate and loving.
twiclare chapter 11 . 3/7
It seems that Edward's mother is gifted!
twiclare chapter 10 . 3/7
It seems either human or vampire, Edward is always having his physical boundaries pushed by Bella! Loved the dance!
twiclare chapter 5 . 3/7
This was rec'd in The No Rules Twilight fan fic group on Facebook on a thread where people were giving their rec's for favourite stories to curl up with on a cold wet day! Loving it so far!
Kate chapter 27 . 3/5
It would be sooo funny if she would get pregnant with past-him :-D Pretty sure the did not use anything against it. :-D
Avid Reader12 chapter 27 . 3/1
Thank you for your wonderful story, I enjoyed it thoroughly. It was a lot like Beyond Time.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 28 . 2/23
I always wish I could find good enough words to review stories I really end up loving. I so love this story and love how you expanded the few bits and pieces of the original story into this one. I am not surprised though, I always love it when I get a better understanding of these characters and you did a great job at keeping true to the characters. Thanks for sharing. :)
Edward'sDJ chapter 27 . 2/17