Reviews for Only Human
BurtonM1927 chapter 28 . 10/16
Such a beautiful poignant love story. Thank you
misherukuro chapter 26 . 9/4
Thanks for sharing your q.
Royalnene chapter 27 . 6/15
Gosh! This Is Such A Beautiful Story. Definitely One Of The Best. I Know I Cried Towards The Ending. This Is Sooo good
sweetstrawberrygirl chapter 27 . 5/12
I just read, like three or four of your stories, but It was just now that I realised it.I loved this one the most. congrats, one more time
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 5/4
Thanks for keeping this story here. I've left you my thoughts along the way as thanks you...
Wonderfully written story.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 5/4
Nice for Bella her transformation seemed to go smoothly.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 5/4
I'm a little confused. When Bella returned and Edward told her about how he had mixed feelings of jealousy etc then he said that he recognized her...so Did Edward and Carlisle already know that Bella was there or did they go through it once without her there and then she wished and she was able to recreate it all and so they went through it twice? idk
In any event I'm glad she's back.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 5/4
Bella did have somewhere to go, Edward gave her the code to the safe and I'm sure she could stay on their house until things got straightened. But I guess she won't need to say as she's like a character in the Wizard of Oz...there's no place like home...and there she goes, home.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 5/4
This so cool mingling the cannon way Edward was changed with the added bonus of Bella being there and all the details for Edward to witness. Can't wait to see how Bella gets back to present day.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 5/4
Elizabeth really was one special lady. Perceptive and knowing and accepting of whatever strange thing brought Bella to them.
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 5/4
So it's not going to be Edward's mother who asks Carlisle to change her son, rather it's Bella who takes the reins and sets things in motion. But then won't she feel responsible for having been the one to decide Edward's fate? I'm guessing that dream is to give her some much needed bravery to get this in motion. Curious how she gets back in time.
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 5/4
I think Bella got her wish to bring Edward some wonderful human memories. His 'first' sure was steamy and loving. It's good to have someone a little more experienced than he was. I was surprised to read that after one time together he was experimental enough to go down on her and yet felt differently when Bella gave him a 'hand' with his release. Anyway, good to know Edward was able to pop his virgin cherry before he ends up...well where he ends up. I still worry that Bella will become pregnant from this human to human sex. And if he dies then what?
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 5/4
Bella was much more helpful in this chapter. It's sad to visit the details of what Edward went through losing his parents to the influenza. I wonder what vampire Edward is thinking about this most difficult time. And why oh why doesn't Bella get to Carlisle asap?! She's got plans to make in case things go off the rails.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 5/4
I know that ultimately Bella can't save any of them from the influenza outbreak but why is she acting so clueless? She's from the future. She needs to stop saying how she is so clumsy and can't do this or that and freaking woman up. Elizabeth sits down near her and Bella doesn't even try to comfort her. idk maybe I'm being too hard on Bella but she really is useless when it comes to actually helping out.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 5/4
Why didn't Bella recreate the blowing out of a candle and make a wish on her birthday? She seemed to guess that her birthday was significant and yet she didn't make a wish. Ok so the flu is here and Bella doesn't even know if she will come down with it herself so why not go to Carlisle now and be proactive and tell him what she knows will happen about him changing Edward and warn him if she should become ill to change her too. That will work keeping E/B together.
6,058 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »