Reviews for Only Human
savannah chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
OMC! This is an amazing story. And such an original story line for twilight! i cant wait to see what happens next!
Sandra chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
MORE!

:] please i really enjoy this story

i just can't wait to find out more

CONTINUE!
CullenLove chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
I don't know if I've told you before, but I am seriously in love with this story. Its the story I am the most excited about at the moment :)

I hope she finds Carlisle and maybe gives human Edward some human experiences after contacting Future Edward and getting his permission haha...? I just want to some EXB fluff... any way possible!
sess18 chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
WILL SHE MEET Carlisle IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? KEEP UPDATING.
quaza22 chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Please keep going. It's exellent so far. I love the whole Edwaed having visions of the past part. That's creative.
sweetswirlypop chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Good thing Bella's a quick thinker. Lol, poor Jacob though. Now he's the 'cheating boyfriend', and he doesn't even know it. XD
Erin Everhart chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
wow! this is another realy good story! i was right to expect good things! :) i love the story line and your attention to detail of the historical setting. brilliant! simply and utterly brilliant! keep up the awseome writing!
SingingShooter chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
yay! yay! i am loving this!
Lee Pontruce chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
OMG! I love this! Please Update soon!
cvkiwi chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
im addicted! i feel like im there!
SarahSimon chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Carlisle! Yay! I can't wait for the next chapter.
aconspiracytheory chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
It's really good!

I love the idea for this story.

Update soon :)
exiled.contessa chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
Bella's funny; and Edward so cute!

You are / Bella's a genius for coming up with the idea of finding Carlisle in that time and place! I hadn't even thought far enough ahead to guess that one; and I'm usually pretty good at predicting plot twists!

I continue to be excited about this story!

I just had a funny thought: What if human Edward eventually got Bella pregnant, and then she came back to her all knocked up? It's not like Edward could ever say the baby wasn't his! (I'm sleep-deprived and giddy right now. Forgive me.) And please, don't put a human baby in houseful of vampires! Thoughts like these are exactly why nobody should ever wish for me to write a story of my own.

Thanks for updating so often. Your fans DO appreciate it!
RockinWriter chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
You accidentally called the father, "Edward," in I think chapter 4.

UPDATE SOON!

And spill what that new thing in his eyes is.
Ciara chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
omgah, i LOVE this story so far;

please update soon! #$%(