Reviews for Only Human
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Such a sweet story! We get HUMAN AND VAMPIRE Edward all in the same story. I LOOVE THIS!

Just a thought, take it or leave it, as you will, but I was wondering if you were going to address the guilt Bella seems to have for the secret she holds between her and human Edward? No need to reply, its just a thought.

Lovely storyline! Looking forward to more.
Infamous.Lady chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Hi,

My friend suggested me to read your story and it does look interesting. So I'm hooked.

Keep writing!
smithens chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
this is an extremely lax era. becuase from what ive studied at it, it is extremely sexually repressed- even blushing was considered sexual. :D
Z3BR4 chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
I'm intrigued. It's good and I can't wait for more!
sweetswirlypop chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Aw. I like this chapter, shows how different the world was in Edward's human life. And how different human Edward is to vampire Edward. :)
Lee Pontruce chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Okay, That was great! And it calmed my nerves too! I was so nervous about her staying! And Now I'm going to feel bad for Human Edward! Will she tell him! Will it ruin the future if she does? So many question! So little Answers! I'M GOING INSANE!
IWantToBeSupermanToo chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
aww.. how sweet.

i liked it!

cant wait for your next post!
Caitlin chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
Aw. I found the ending quite cute. Keep up the good work!
Pasht chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
I'm glad to hear about the no-pregnancy, I think you're right about her not being terrbly maternal. That's Rosalie's department. This is an interesting story so far - it's fun to see Edward as a human. Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. Just a thought... but couldn't Bella apply for a job as a receptionist or secretary? Didn't they have typewriters in those times? She certainly knows how to type.
brittuhny chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
This is spectacular! It truly reminds me of Stephenie Meyer's writing. PLEASE update soon!
zeppo chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This is very interesting, I like the concept! I look forward to reading more.
o0charlee0o chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
So damn original! I swear. The best fanfic ever!

Write more please?

Or Edward would use the puppy dog eyes he uses on Bella and apparantly Stephenie Meyer herself. Man, if only she could read this!
o0charlee0o chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
I speak for all the past chapters, I'm sorry I was just too excited. But this is clearly the best, most original fanfic I have ever come across in my time on . It is truly amazing, and so original.
sasuke678 chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
LOL. I would have died laughing at your note at the end, if it weren't almost 4 am. I should have gone to bed, but when I saw you updated I just had to read. I really did love this chapter. Honestly I thought it was my favorite. And no, they DON'T have to have sex for it to be a good story! (although if they do I wouldn't mind. ;) LOL only kidding).

Anyway, amazing chapter. It was wonderful, sweet, and much longer! I can't wait for the next update.
MissMar-vell chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
I love your story, please update soon! :)
5,964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 376 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 396 .. Last Next »