Reviews for Only Human
the1andONLYlover chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
thanks for the update!

This is REALLY getting interesting!

Ish okay, do as much research as you want , this story IS really complex, so if it takes longer, ish ok, but remember your long awaiting fans~!

~Sharri luvs~
little-lucky chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
I really love this take on the Edward/Bella story. Such an interesting idea, and I love seeing Edward human. Nice job on showing us his human aspect - his family, how they interact with each other.

I'd love to see more of that, actually... since we have so much information on E&B, I'd love to know more about his family and how they lived from day to day.
sasuke678 chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Once again, I loved it! I thought that Carlisle took the news a little too well, but hey, he is a vampire. :P

I'll keep looking for your updates! Love it thus far, and great job!
SarahSimon chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Great so far! It gets better and more intriguing with each chapter. I liked seeing Carlisle. Keep it up!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Yay, she met up with Carlisle. Now in the present, he'll have memories of her too. Hopefully they can figure out how to get her back soon. We don't want her actions of the past to mess up the course of future events!
IWantToBeSupermanToo chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
it was really good!

i loved 'young' Carlisle

your doing a great job

cant wait for more!
Lee Pontruce chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
At least try to update that al I ask.

And - Carlisle frowned. “You could try a few things, I suppose, see if anything works. You could try making another wish. Or maybe fulfill the one you made. And if that doesn’t work…you do the best you can.”

Fulfill a . . . Human Experience Does that mean she'll make love to Human Edward and Leave him.

I don't know if that will happen but vampire Edward needs Her!
Lola Schatzi chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Loving your story so far, it's amazing! Can't wait for more updates! :D
ashley chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
I really Love it! I havn't been reading fanfic latley or keeping up on my own stories but yours really has me interested!
exiled.contessa chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
My heart did flip-flops when I got the email that you'd updated! I was at my desk at work and almost squealed outloud. I sent the chapter to the printer, grabbed it, and headed outside for a break. I was so excited! And you did not disappoint! This chapter is amazing, wonderfully well done! Kudos! Props to you! Etc. etc.

I love, love, love that Bella got to find Carlisle - and that Carlisle, true to character, didn't let her down in the least.

I also love that Edward either checks on her at night and watches her sleep now (true to form); OR, he's so good at reading people that he almost read her mind and knew that she was planning on sneaking out.

I only found one error/typo - it's in this section: "This Carlisle looked unhappy…lonely. As of now, he had no one, I realized. Bat that would soon change. Or it was supposed to." You typed "Bat" instead of "But." Small thing; easily fixed.

Also, one sentence confused me though. This one: “Perhaps another time, when I know what you’ve told him about me. I wouldn’t want to ruin your story.”

What does that mean exactly? Is Carlisle expecting Bella to tell Edward about him? And then to inform him that she's told Edward about him? He doesn't want to meet Edward until Edward's heard the whole story? Because? *shrugs* It would make more sense to me that either they meet casually now; or they don't meet at all until the time comes that they were meant to meet. But, it's your story and an response from you re: the meaning of that sentence would be great - just so I know I'm understand the plot, the plot as Carlisle expects it to unfold. Ha! I'm probably overthinking this.

Excellent job! This chapter is practically flawless! You're getting better with every posting!

Back to work now...for both of us, I hope. ~winks~ I'm eagerly anticipating updates from you!
SingingShooter chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
I am loving this so far! can't wait for the next few chapters!
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
omg this is too cute! i love it, please please please keep going! :)
Bella-of-the-Ball chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Love it love it love it. Can't wait for you to update again!
Lingering.Fears chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
write more soon! i cant wait until she sees carlisle!
5,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 376 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 .. Last Next »