Reviews for Only Human
Pasht chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
I'm glad to hear about the no-pregnancy, I think you're right about her not being terrbly maternal. That's Rosalie's department. This is an interesting story so far - it's fun to see Edward as a human. Please keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

P.S. Just a thought... but couldn't Bella apply for a job as a receptionist or secretary? Didn't they have typewriters in those times? She certainly knows how to type.
brittuhny chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
This is spectacular! It truly reminds me of Stephenie Meyer's writing. PLEASE update soon!
zeppo chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This is very interesting, I like the concept! I look forward to reading more.
o0charlee0o chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
So damn original! I swear. The best fanfic ever!

Write more please?

Or Edward would use the puppy dog eyes he uses on Bella and apparantly Stephenie Meyer herself. Man, if only she could read this!
o0charlee0o chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
I speak for all the past chapters, I'm sorry I was just too excited. But this is clearly the best, most original fanfic I have ever come across in my time on . It is truly amazing, and so original.
sasuke678 chapter 7 . 6/9/2008
LOL. I would have died laughing at your note at the end, if it weren't almost 4 am. I should have gone to bed, but when I saw you updated I just had to read. I really did love this chapter. Honestly I thought it was my favorite. And no, they DON'T have to have sex for it to be a good story! (although if they do I wouldn't mind. ;) LOL only kidding).

Anyway, amazing chapter. It was wonderful, sweet, and much longer! I can't wait for the next update.
MissMar-vell chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
I love your story, please update soon! :)
the1andONLYlover chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
omg~! ANOTHER awesomenes chappie!

ILUV your story so much!

Frankly, I don't care much about Edward and Bella's babies, unless Stephenie really said they are gonna have one... and OMG August second is coming closer DAY BY DAY!

can't wait~! fro both your story and Breaking Dawn!
plainwhitelie chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
Aww. (:

I love this story with all my soul, with every fiber of my being.
Maddy chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
"I winced. Why did they always want me to dance?" guess there's no getting out of that even in 1918!

Haha.. I thought about the baby thing too.. but I thought it didn't fit into your story.. (that's a compliment, trust me.) although I do think Edward make a cute daddy... haha...
padfootly chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
You are teasing with all these updates on here. -jumping around for a new chapter- :(
Dark-Wiccan-Goddess chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
thank you! there are too many pregant Bella stories out there.
hot 101 chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
Oh Gosh! Edward is so sweet! in both times!.Amazing chapter, as always!.Update soon please.
ky93 chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
ah i love this story!

and i love the human edward too!

keep updating please!
Michelle62092 chapter 7 . 6/8/2008
aww the last part was really sweet :D
5,956 | « Prev Page 1 .. 376 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 396 .. Last Next »