Reviews for Only Human
Wildrose Sesshomaru chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
i love this so much it is so good can't wait for an update!
wessiewoo chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
This story is so interesting! I really hope that you'll update soon, hopefully with more of Edward's POV in the "future". Now Carlisle should be getting flashbacks too, right?
mimiprettyeyes chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
I absolutely love this story. I love to see Edward as a human- he seems so innocent. But why is it rated M?
jess chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
I love the story line! I love love love it.
xcept chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Yay! I love this story! Please update!
Ciara chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
i loved this chapter! ]

i love you story altogether,

&your story is the story i look forward to the most.

its a shame the updates will become slower, i dont think i can take the anxiety!

MalfoysBtch chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
OMG great chapter keep them comin and Ill keepy reading and reviewing
hot 101 chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
This is just a lovely story and your writing style is fantastic!.Update soon please.
nina chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
you are a fantastic writer and this is one of the most original stories i've read here.
plainwhitelie chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Aww. The ending was adorable. (:

Update soon.
DDofEve chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
Thanks for sharing your imagination with us! I love your thoughts as to how Edward is different and yet, the same in so many respects. This will be fun to follow this summer!

I like how the Masens take Bella in. They treat just as I would think they would. How lucky Edward will be once Bella gets back to her original time period...if that is what you have in mind. She will be able to help Edward remember so many things! SHe will have shared in something very intimate with him. Maybe then they could be more "equal"?

Good read!
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
i loved it!
NightOwl999 chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
I like this chapter. It has Carlisle in it! Yay!

No! Slower updates! Wah...sob...cry...
the1andONLYlover chapter 6 . 6/6/2008
thanks for the update!

This is REALLY getting interesting!

Ish okay, do as much research as you want , this story IS really complex, so if it takes longer, ish ok, but remember your long awaiting fans~!

~Sharri luvs~