Reviews for Only Human
MalfoysBtch22 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Please get to a writing im like desprate! I love both edwards so much and bella is really in charecter its great!
qweoirjf chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
yayayayayayay! i love this story i am obsessed with it! Please update soon! i check every hour! YAY! ur the best! the plot is amazing! it's really unique!
grilledbamboo chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Oh my gosh I don't know how you do it! This story is amazing. I can't comprehend what will happen once the story unfolds. As far as plot-bunnies go, nobody's perfect )

-Lindsay
Bridget09 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
This is getting really good. I can't wait until she meets with Carlisle. I also wish she would hurry up and let her feelings out to give her and Edward the human experiences together, so she can get back to the present.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
PLEASE KEEP GOING with this...

Please elaborate and tell us how, pray tell, poor Bella finds her way out of yet another predicament.
Kiroku Ookami chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
Wow.

The different setting really adds another layer of tension and drama, and it totally eorks!
NightOwl999 chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
I love this story because I honestly don't know how you are going to write it. I love unpredictable stories. Update soon!Please!
xcept chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Cool! I'm anxious to see how the conversation with Carlisle and Bella will play out...Obviously, Carlisle is going to help Bella et back...
backtobobby chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
this story is so intriguing! i just want more and more! and i cant wait for the past version of carlisle to show up!
Bella-of-the-Ball chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Wow... I love this story so far. I am in love with both Edwards... so different yet both so "Edward" at the same time lol. I kept thinking how Little Mermaid meets Kate and Leopold meets 13 Going on 30 this is. Keep it up, you've got me hooked. I can't wait to read more!
Profile No Longer In Use chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
kep writing! i want to know what happens! does she tell him, and stuff. and how is she going to get back?
SingingShooter chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
this is so cool! update soon!
hjen chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
I love this story. I can't wait until the next chapter is up!
Lilah Aine chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Oh, i cant wait for Carlisle to show up. and Edward romancing Bella... oohh la la... :D
EdwardBella Forever chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
wow, im so excited, i cant wait for the next chapter. Edward is'nt going to be mad at her if she does fall in love w/ he past self, will he? (i mean she is already in love w/ him but like if she kisses him)
5,914 | « Prev Page 1 .. 379 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 .. Last Next »