Reviews for Only Human
frafras chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Very original story!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/17/2015
Will she have contracted the flu and take it back with her to the future? Which would then make Edward change her so she can live...?
RDoster2012 chapter 27 . 3/20/2015
This was an awesome story! My only complaint is that I wish for more! And I read this story in about five hours, so the fast pace was slightly a downer, and I wish the epilogue was more detailed...
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2015
I just discovered this, and it's wonderful.
dpennell007 chapter 27 . 12/19/2014
Wonderful story! Thank you for this terrific and believable look at the past - proving true love is not limited by time or place. I'm looking forward to reading the EPOV next.
Lizzie chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
Thank you so much! Thus has got to be one of the best fanfics I have read!
Mrs.Pattinson666 chapter 18 . 10/30/2014
An interesting alternative, what if Edward had chosen her over his parents in this chapter? Would Bella leave? Could Edward have escaped the Spanish Influenza?
Shandeh chapter 18 . 10/5/2014
So sweet that she hummed the lullaby!
Shandeh chapter 9 . 10/5/2014
Loving this story! Edward is so sweet!
cullenlover88 chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
nice story
RedHann chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
This story was amazing! You did their personalities justice. This was probably one of the best written fanfics I've ever had the pleasure or reading. I could literally feel the conflicting emotions they faced. I just loved this so much! Never stop writing, you have an incredible talent!
FriscoTwilightChick chapter 27 . 8/5/2014
I am a huge fan of time-period stories. This one was so believable. Thank you so much. It was beautifully written, heart-breaking, but comforting all at once. I loved it.
InspiredAndNatural chapter 6 . 7/10/2014