Reviews for Tales from Beta Reader: Circe
Somebody chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
So cool!
Mahersal chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I love the ending. These stories are all so fun!
lifeisabook chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
EXTAORDINARY!
Shaaaaaaaaaarrroooonnn chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
A certain someone wrote a lovely little song and asked me to share it with you :).

Nasty Ass Theia (Sung by emokid45, backup voices by Kaleidoscope Flowers and storm-brain)

Damn Theia, damn Theia,

Will you get off my dick

You are so disgusting

Like chocolate stains on my underwear

Damn Theia, damn Theia,

I tell you you're nasty

Smelly and hideous,

You make me disgusted

(backup voices start to fade)

Yes Theia, you make me disgusted.
LarkaSpirit chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
HAHA!

Brilliant!

-Larka
Miasaki chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I don't get the last part, but all in all, pretty good. ;)

I can't believe that much for a guinea pig.

al well. Still, Male chauvanism IS slightly taking over the world...
Aquamarinelightnight chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
HA HA this is super funny-ish(?)
Gotta Luv The Name chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I luved it!
som1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
i havnt seen a fan fic with no girls... how come circe has?
razzle-dazzle1606 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
YAY! A story with no guys! have u ever noticed: history-HIStory as in his story. China's shipping off a bunch of girls for adoption that are younger sisters because overpopulation. Ep! I'm glad I wasn't born in china then! In India even though it's against the law people still kill baby girls! AND girls don't get much off a say in there marriage! ANYWAY I lookk forward to a story with no guys!
JetLinkon chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Great! So is Tyoot a story with only people of the female persuasion? Or have you not witten it yet?
Pentecost chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
xD nice again...

Ok well why don't you compile all the tales from Beta Reader's and put them as one story? Because I know it would be easier for your fans to read all of your work. Besides isn't it better to have one long story over several short stories?
zoopdeloop chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Good story. I was quite funny and realistic.
josh chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
circe didn't a relasonship with oddysseus that was calapso and they had two sons.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Great story! LOL, what was Circe's relationship with Odysseus anyway? He just stayed on her island, right? Thanks for writing this! God bless!