Reviews for Let There Be Light
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/16
Oh I really liked this. It was nice to read a nice 'classic' Supernatural story. I really liked the healing glowey lights.

I really loved this part - "Sam could barely see through the haze in his eyes. "And you never stopped doing that, either." He closed his eyes, leaning his head against Dean's, feeling the warm wetness spill over his cheeks, the heat from the fire, and the beating of his brother's heart. A good thing, too, since Dean was so still, so quiet. After another moment to make sure his brother was asleep, Sam gave in to exhaustion and let the darkness claim him, too." - some nice imagery
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 1/13
Loved this post 'Shadow' fic it really hit the mark. Great idea that something supernatural actually helped and healed the boys, even though it didn't seem like that would happen when they arrived at the abandoned cabin. Also liked the fact Sam researched it when he was able to and great story behind the orbs. Perfect ending, great brotherly banter.
A gem of a fic.
game-on-panda chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Scares, suspense, and some bonding. You wrote a really good story here; I like how you've nailed the character personalities - Sam's curiosity; Dean's stubbornness - the tension of their present situation, and the lights are wonderfully spooky. Excellent work.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Great story.
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Yes, okay so you were completely right, I freakin loved thisan dit was awesome. Evrytime there was mention of the orbs i couldn't stop thinking about when Dean stuck Tinkerbel in the micriwave in season 6. I nearly had a heartattack every time Deam passed out. This was a great story and you did an awesome jobat writing it.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Interesting.
TrebleMaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
just stumbled upon this one.

nice! i loved it!
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Aw, very cute
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Woohoo! Found you! Well, I had to ask Kati, but... :D

Loved this fic. I don't know why, but always have loved stories about little orbs that can communicate in some fashion like that...and have healing powers.

Hurt!Winchesters is always nice, too. Very nice, indeed.

Great job on this, hon. Looking forward to reading some more of you work. :)
Holly Lukeman chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
This was a very cute story. I am a huge fan of stories that explore the unseen footage from Supernatural episodes, especially when it would be fascinating to actually see them confront issues like the return of their dad. You did a spectacular job with this, by the way. I know it's a good story when I can see Jared and Jensen as Sam and Dean in my head. The little glow lights were an interesting addition to the story, though I was really apprehensive about the guys following them in the first place. In their line of work, not many supernatural creatures are friendly.

Good job on this story! I had a great time reading it.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Great story - a little "X-Files" meets "Supernatural" ;). I'm sure it never occured to Mulder that his "lights" might be spirits, not aliens!

Love the hurt Dean - that boys takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'. I also loved that after realizing that their scars and pains were gone, they both ran back to the cabin expecting to see their bodies. Clever.

Thanks for sharing this story with us. You have a very creative imagination! Until next time...
amyblair chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Ah, Jeez... that was really, really good.

So Liked - The reunion was nothing Sam had thought it would be…and everything he’d hoped for.

Okay, When the headlights flickered and Sam got out of the car to head for the trunk, that was so scary...

Then I was wondering "What the Hell" with the lights... and I LOVED the lights. Liked the tie in at the end with the family and Ellie and how Sam just knew that was her name.

What I really liked was how the lights also cured their faces because if that had really happened to a person, they would have the scars on their cheeks forever. See? They should pay you for your story so they can refer to it in the show and BAM! We would all be like, "Yeah, that's how it happened..."

Totally dug it.
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Close encounter of the Supernatural kind? For a second there, I expected little green men ;) Nice way to explain the lack of scars on the boy's faces in the next episode. Thye should totally make friends with the little orb, handy thing to have around in their line of work.
Megan-bro chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
dude that was weird. the end i mean... i was like what the fuck... but the start was good
vamoarribauruguay chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I loved this oneshot all the way since the very first words. Great job!