Reviews for Worth the Trouble
Love this! So cute :D :D
nepalipranshu chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Love love love
k1942 chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That absolutely could have been a conversation that took place between Edward and Bella! Loved it !
Saydonee chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
loved it, except for 'jake being her mate for this time' part. i don't think she would have lived out her human life happy with jake even if she had never met edward. i believe your 'perfect soulmate' is your 'only soulmate' and i am firmly team edward, lol.
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Lovely!
KzintiKiller chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Nicely written, like all of your work, but on this one I can't quite buy the premise. I never bought Meyer's reasoning on this one. Soul mates are one to a customer, and you don't get any better than that. If the dog was her soul mate, then Edward was nothing...at all. If she was in love with Black then she was absolutely NOT in love with Edward anymore. Making it sound like whatever she has with Edward is overriding being with her soul mate that doesn't make her sound like a woman in love. It makes her sound like a brainwashed love slave. Or, as Jacob implied, a drug addict.

What Meyer, and Bella, and Jacob missed is that absolutely everything that Bella and Jacob were to each other owed itself to Edward Cullen. Without him, Jacob was just another short, skinny, intellectually and emotionally stunted kid two years younger than Bella and who was nowhere near having anything in common with her beyond their fathers and that truck...speaking of which, lacking Edward she'd have been a blood smear on Tyler Crowley's bumper before Jacob ever laid eyes on her. Way to show your love for Edward there Bella...not.

That whole scene in Jakiepoo's bedroom was Bella still trying to have her cake and eat it too...because Meyer herself was in love with Jacob Black. Between that, the kiss, and the night of tears I was half hoping that some miracle would break that mate bond that held Edward to Bella and let him dropkick her out of his life. Edward Cullen deserved better than whatever love Bella could spare him from being "in love" with her "soul mate".

KK

PS...Sorry about the rant...but I honestly despised Bella Swan for what she did to Edward in Eclipse. And don't get me started on Jacob Black. That kid had no honor at all...and he walks off with Edward's *daughter*? Ugh!
Alycat13 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
THis was a cute little story, I loved it :D
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
And of course he is still dicusing what he wants, that she has to do it before she canget what SHE wants! it figures
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Man loved this, the ending was so cute and funny.
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I looked at the date your story was published here and it's FREAKY how many things were in line with what took place in "Breaking Dawn"...especially the honeymoon! Maybe you're psychic?
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This was very sweet.
happiness5678 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Found your profile through a rec- so glad I did! You write these 2 so incredibly well. This was beautiful...it had a similar feel to the books, and you really reiterated the connection B/E share. I liked how you mentioned the whole "soulmates" thing, as well as Edward noticing how much Bella's matured. Great job, can't wait to have some time to read some of your other work :)
Lori94 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009