Reviews for Worth the Trouble
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
"Relax, Bella. All the trouble is going to be well worth it."

Suddenly, the wedding didn’t seem soon enough.

My thoughts exactly!

~Pam
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I like this conversation between Edward and Bella.

It's true, Bella have changed with time. "“You’re much more eloquent than you used to be,... “You’ve grown up so much.”
bookish327 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Really interesting piece. The part about Edward being a more perfect soulmate for Bella than Jacob would have been was true. I loved how you compared Bella and Edward's relationship to imprinting, and how Bella would never be able to be with Jacob or anyone else if she knew that Edward, her other half, was out there in the world. There wasn't even a choice to make.

This was very well-written, and I don't remember seeing any proofreading errors, like missing punctuation, misspelled or improperly-used words (e.g., "your" instead of "you're"), and dialogue from different characters that shouldn't be in the same paragraph. That was a nice change of pace because no matter how well something is written, it's distracting to me when I have to mentally insert the period in a run-on sentence or figure out what word they MEANT to insert somewhere. I had to say thank you for going the extra mile and perfecting it before you posted it. It is much appreciated.
Airekel chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I *love* this. I didn't want it to end. This conversation seems like it was taken right out of the book. You write both Edward and Bella so well. Thanks.
jessicakaycobb chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
you know, i noticed it with "only human" as well, but you seem to have been on *exactly* the same wavelength as stephenie meyer when it came to what was going to happen in breaking dawn...it's astonishing how close you came to what actually happened. (i'm meaning that as a large compliment, by the way)

anyway, well done, well done with this, my dear! *stands and applauds* i'm team jacob, myself, but wow, the way bella explained soulmates and comparing it to imprinting and all of that...it certainly made me think, anyway. excellent, excellent job. your writing style is very, very good, almost a better, more eloquent version of stephenie meyer's work.
chst chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Nice!
spunkransom9 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
aw! that was the most adorable thing ever. Great job! ... you should do a two-SHOT it seems like you've got something going on.
Twilight2121 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
i dont rele see the point to thiss storyy but still good :D
mythica magic chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
hahaha- Suddenly, the wedding didn’t seem soon enough.

Bella changes her mind like the weather just for 1 thing! hahaha great ff, so sweet and blissful, it could have been in the book :)x
It'sTimeToDance chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
I LOVE THIS! :)
Pureix chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
haha sweet.
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
This is really cute, and I love it!
addictedtotwilight21 chapter 1 . 10/17/2008