Reviews for Worth the Trouble
Mizra chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Stupid, seductive, teasing vampire. This is a nice little conversation between the two of them. Nicely handled.
dawntwilight000 chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Another wonderful story! Thank you!
Bella1111 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Cute! Cute, in character and sexy all at once. Better than the latest stuff that's come out in the real bookstore. Thanks!
PinaNaranja chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I really enjoyed this story! It was so sweet and believable!

xoxo KT
debzzz chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
That was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l!This should be officially in 'Breaking Dawn'!This scene was absolutely amazing!I really hope that's what Stephenie Meyer has in mind about Bella's feelings!Excellent job!
StarsOfSapphire chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
That is what I was wondering. I was riding my bike with my sister and I was like, "Will Edward be able to eat the wedding cake, or drink wine." Lol.
Jean Christine chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
This is amazing! Very well written!
callistana chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Very cute. I love all your twilight fics. x
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Oh that Edward...exploiting her weakness.. though I'd cave under thoughts of being on a deserted island with him. I love how you bring out a lot of things that have crossed my mind with such a simple story. Not only do you talk about how her love for them is different, but their love for her is different too. (I don't think a lot of people understand that.) And, thank you for mentioning the Sam and Emily thing. I was starting to think I was the only oen who noticed what a brilliant parallel it was. Bella's not a werewolf, but I think it's essentially the same thing.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That's just like Bella LOL:).Great one-shot!.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Fantastic! I absolutely love it!
Twilightzoner chapter 1 . 6/1/2008

musically inclined chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Haha. Cute.
iharrrrtedward chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Dear Ms. Jackson,

I thought that your fanfiction was utterly inspired. The innuendos were spot on, particularly in the beginning. Your word choice moved me in ways I cannot begin to describe ("languishing", a triumph).

Happy Writing! Hope there will be sequels.

x