Reviews for The Eddy Series
savannah chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
THIS STORY IS GREAT! UPDATE SOON PLLEASE!
RockinWriter chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
What do you mean, he can understand human language?
RockinWriter chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Cats and dogs don't have to be mortal enemies. If Jacob wasn't nice to Eddy, then sure, that's understandable, but just because Jacob smells like a dog doesn't mean Eddy won't like him.
RockinWriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
"“I think I’ll call him Eddy.”

“Eddy?” Edward said incredulously. “Why?”

“Well, it would be confusing if I called him Edward, wouldn’t it?” I said innocently.

His response was a growl that sent Eddy scampering back into my lap."

LOL. :D
bouncestep of thunderclan chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
keep it up this is an awsome story!
CrazedTwilighter chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
AW i love this story, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...(I wonder if Jasper is nearby)hm...anyway, keep writing!
Stephanie The Evil One chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
that was hilarious. i always wondered if edward could read animals minds. good job lol

-Steph

xcept chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
I LOVE your stories!
AR chapter 3 . 6/2/2008
Amethyst Jackson,

I loved that story! I really liked the parts when Edward hears Eddy's thoughts. Maybe you could write a story about Jacob getting a dog ,prehaps a German Shepard or a Husky,and the 2 having a conversation you know a dog to were-wolf. I think that would be exciting!:]

your reviewer,

Hawktalon of Windclan
exiled.contessa chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Uh oh, in chapter 1, the kitten's eyes were the same golden color as Edward's; now, in chapter 3, the kitten is blue-eyed. Who replaced the cat? They're not like goldfish, you know; you can't just get a new one and think people won't notice...especially if the eyes are a different color. hahahahaha!
exiled.contessa chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
LMAO! You REALLY don't like Jacob, do you? This is crazy funny!
exiled.contessa chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
You're right! Stephenie Meyer should totally do this! Her editors would, no doubt, consider it fluff and make her take it out smirks which is why we need fanfics. :D
plainwhitelie chapter 3 . 6/1/2008