Reviews for Broken Contract
Black Bard chapter 64 . 6/19/2010
Thank you very much for continuing the story...
TetraFish06 chapter 63 . 3/6/2010
awesome story and chapter!
Emily chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
My eyes filled with tears when Greg's dad was talking! A great chapter :D
Eagles Meow chapter 44 . 1/13/2010
Aw! Cujo is adorable.
physics is fun chapter 62 . 10/8/2009
Thanks, This story is enjoyable to read, and I hope to see more. thanks again.
Dara-si chapter 62 . 10/7/2009
welcome back again. Great update...so emocional:-) thanks
Ana Luza chapter 62 . 10/7/2009
Aah' I liked it! Very nice, can't wait to the next one D
lhoma320 chapter 62 . 10/7/2009
Lord you sure know how to pack in the angst. You killed me with the first 10 words. This isn't the first time I started reading one of your chapters and found myself rolling downhill to get to the finish I practically missed every other word. Then I go back and read it again.

I am confused on what procedure House had done. Did I interpret it correctly that he was having his bones broken to mend better or did I completely miss the point or was he having something put into his head to help him control the pain?

I must have still read it too fast. I'll just have to read it again. LMAO. When I'm finally finished with this story I'll probably have read it 50 times. :) Thanks!
cathepsut chapter 62 . 10/7/2009
What a great chapter, I love the suspense... I'm really looking forward to the next one.
G.E Waldo chapter 62 . 10/7/2009
I could go on and on about all the why's, but I'm pretty sure I've said as much before: I love your writing!
Visitkarte chapter 62 . 10/7/2009
This was simply great writing. Angsty, but very realistic! Thank you!
Visitkarte chapter 48 . 10/5/2009
This one was very special to me. House wants to live again on salary, not on interest. I can see him doing just that.
Visitkarte chapter 43 . 10/5/2009
So sad... This chapter broke my heart. House defines himself by his failures, not by his achievements. Sad. But true.
Visitkarte chapter 40 . 10/5/2009
I love you! Better then PT, indeed!
Visitkarte chapter 34 . 10/5/2009
A small medical mistake: You can't give numbing eye drops in the hands of any patient, they can cause corneal ulcer in a matter of hours! You use them only single-time for medical procedures like washing the eye, measuring the eye pressure and similar.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »