Reviews for Resurfacing
Vampalicious04 chapter 2 . 10/24/2010
it's so sweet you need to write more soon.
bdahlia04 chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
That was a wonderful ending to B's cliff diving. If only Edward could have come back; but alas, we would have missed so much plot of New Moon that was necessary. Still, this was a sweet indulgence and very well written. Thank you!
BellaLovesEdwardMoreThanJake chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
Are you going to finish this story soon?I really liked it.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 2 . 5/21/2010
You know, when I first read New Moon I actually thought when reading the cliff scene that it would play out almost exactly this way. I very nearly tossed the book away in tearful disgust. Of course now I'm glad that I kept reading, but I still think the story going this way is lovely too! Thank you again for all your writing.
perfidiouspink chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
lol and they lived happily ever after... Where's the anger? The passion? She's so complacent, something's lacking in this one. No worries, you're still awesome though!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Great story!
romeosjuliet14 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I love it once again.
Unknown chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
UPDATE OR ELSE
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Great chapter. I really wish this WOULD have happened in New Moon. You did an excellent job of staying in canon, as always. The writing was wonderful, as always.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I really LOVE these wish fulfillment stories. I expected Edward to save Bella when she jumped too. I love how you made the voice in her head actually real this time.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
This was aawesomely amazing! I love how you had Edward actually on the cliff with Bella! I love Edward told YBella everything!
fresh-BLOOD-was-drawn-2night chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
AWE - THAT WAS SO SAD AND HAPPY
Clair de Lune.cdc chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
love love that 2 chapters...!

I love the fact it is Edward saving her... (ok, I wouldn't have the Voltera part, or the return... but, well... it feels so right that way... _)

thanks again...!
Iceblondie chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Aw see now I like how she told him everything about her hearing things, and her reactions on the risks she was staking. Love it
The Fourth Bride chapter 2 . 1/4/2010