Reviews for Resurfacing
Great job!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
Sweet :)
beachangel4eve chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
will you please please update!
brunettelamb chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Aww *sniffle* I wish this had happened...EDWARD CULLEN YOU IDIOT! gah
Romance and Musicals chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
That was really, really good!
Lizzie05 chapter 2 . 10/8/2009
They are so meant to be. This was a very good AU fic :)
tite-lilith chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
So sweet! “Bella, I don’t try to keep you safe because I feel obligated to do so. I do it because I have to – because your pain is my pain, because I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist"

I imagine so easily Edward at this moment! "Edward stared hard at the opposite end of the couch. “What is your relationship with him?” Edward jealous!
tite-lilith chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I love this! OMG I wish it was Edward that saved Bella, not jacob!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Cute.:]
lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
thats nice
bookish327 chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Wow. This was completely believable as an alternate way things could have gone in NEW MOON. The way you wrote it here is completely plausible and in-character. Great job!
Airekel chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
*Loved* this one as well - both parts! Really loved how Bella's "delusions" were actually real this time. Great idea. I will be reading your Edward/Bella stories multiple times. :)
Sare Liz chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
::sigh:: It's so sweet.

I'm not sure how I overlooked the fact that you've authored 90 stories on ...
CB chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Lovage

x
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
"I hadn’t gone with the rest of my family to New York, and I hadn’t asked them to take my things along"

Wait, he was still there the whole time? Lamesauce. Oh, wait, you mean he left his stuff there while he went on his five-month whining tour of South America. Got it.

Both of them are accepting this really fast. This whole thing is too easy. Eddie wouldn't've been able to say why he was back that calmly. If he really caved, then he's been rehearsing his grovel/speech the whole way.

GUY ON THE PLANE NEXT TO EDWARD: No no no. Don't just say that you're bewitched by her beauty until after you call yourself the dumbest man alive for dumping her.

EDWARD: You really think so?

FLIGHT ATTENDANT: And put that little hitch in your voice like you're going to cry.

EDWARD: Oh, I can't cry. I'm a soulless affront against God and nature.

GUY ON THE PLANE: You might want to bring flowers, then.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »