Reviews for Resurfacing
TwilightLoz chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Aw that was so cute :)

You're such a good writer.. :)
Turn.Me.On chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
It's too bad the real story didn't go like this. I think I like this version better :)
Twilight2121 chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
wow i enjoyed it
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 2 . 4/3/2009
aww! thatasa really good ending! aww bt this means alice never got to teal th yellow porshe... :(
Cara-Dolce chapter 2 . 4/2/2009
Is there going to be more chapters?

Please say yes!

omg this is such a kool story!

as usual when i wright these i am going to get a little strange and put in my little demmand for more so just bare with me here!

MoRe PrEtTy PlEaSe WiTh A cHeRrY oN tOp!
Sophia24 chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
aww...that was so sweet and i really liked the idea that it was Edward that saved bella at the cliffs. :D
xoCassie789 chapter 2 . 3/11/2009
ah that was really good
lindyrb chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Wonderful alternative to the book!
murmure etoile chapter 2 . 1/27/2009
Great job!
jojo1997 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
aw... that was so sweet. It was nice how it was really Edward and not just the voice in Bella's head although she didn't know that. Too bad it really didn't happen this way.
Orioncat chapter 2 . 12/9/2008
This was really good. Damn part of me wished it had been this. What is weird is that when I was reading New Moon for the first time I swore the Edward would come back and save her from jumping off the cliff. That whole book I was looking around every corner for him. I mean I appreciate the book for what it is, but its always better with Edward. Wonderful story!
wsxokn chapter 2 . 11/22/2008
I luff it!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 10/31/2008
Nice

Too bad you cut it short so quickly.

But it was still very nice.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this. A part of me wishes Bella wouldn't forgive Edward so darn easily, but honestly the canon Bella would so...
twilightobession chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
I am reading ALL of your stories. They are so GOOD!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »