Reviews for Resurfacing
karina5185 chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
I've been craving a fic like this in so long. thanks.
Grey's Princess chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I was going to ask if you were Edward's alter ego, but then Bella started talking and it was exactly right. So now I ask, are you Stephenie Meyer's alter ego, or something?
mnov29 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Aw so cute!
art is hard chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Fantastic. If only the way you wrote it was the way it occurred in the book; life would be so much simpler.
plainwhitelie chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Aww.

It actually made me cry. (:

It's amazing. And I loved it. :D
quintessajazz chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
loved it!
kassyfreak chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Oh... my... God...

AMAZING! I can't belive it! You did a wonderful job with all of the descriptiveness (i hope that's a word), of it all is amazing! You would do so well in the book writing career. Keep up the good work!

iluvrae
quintessajazz chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
great story. luvd it. to think when i read new moon, with all the adrenaline, i kept hoping edward would pop up. :D
musically inclined chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
Very good job.

MI
kassyfreak chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
wow... im... speechless. Okay not really, but still! You used such creative words in Ecward's POV. o_o... Practically as good as Stephenie Meyer. I read New Moon recently and I saw a lot of things copied.. okay, not really... But.. oh i dont know.. written out of the book, (that will do, yes), in Bella's POV. and mixed with just the right amount of your speech, it was spectacular! I am so glad Jaco isn't in this chapter. I don't like him too much. LOL.

Keep up the good work -

iluvrae
mf.princess55 chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
AWW! LUV IT!
lisadianemill chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
That was great, this is the first story I have seen on this site that went on this angle. It is refreshing.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6