Reviews for Something Totally Random
Guest chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
i love it! you should do another romance ship of trouble and holly, theyb are just so cute together!
Eri Hunters- Goddess of Minds chapter 24 . 1/8/2012
Great story!
talkygirl chapter 24 . 1/2/2011
Awesome story!
SilverMockingbird chapter 24 . 12/18/2009
I loved this story!

Major Trouble you ROCK!

Thanks for the great read (:
Vivian3742 chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Trouble got shot!
Name On The Spine chapter 21 . 4/17/2009
whats an AFCer? I really dont know. And I cant vote *cries* I hope that Vishby wins nothing though. Go personal distaste! I'd really like to see Vinyaya win something, but its already been decided. Wah. Great story though. really interesting!
Name On The Spine chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
thnk you for alerting me I rock. I knew. Happy International Day of Silence, fyi. GO GAY RIGHTS (the point is you say nothing for the whole day, to support gay's rights. At about 5:30, I was like screw THIS)

How'd Lili get on any of these teams? wait, I know how. You needn't say. And i love the H/T. YAY H/T! (your official pic with the Gnomish rox, by the way. It took me a second to realize it was gnomish, but I saw it from next to where it says what author wrote the story, so I couldnt read it) I just realize my reviews are so long because I jabber about naught. I ISH SORRY, BUT IT 'TIS OUTTA LOVE OF YA STOREE!
Name On The Spine chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
it is true trouble could have any female who was remotly attracted to human-like prginisms of any kind. Ohmigod that elf is hot. Besides the whirl of fangirl-atude going on in my head. YEAH, FINALLY BASEBALL! I like baseball best off all the other sports. hehe. YAYZ!
Name On The Spine chapter 7 . 4/17/2009
You happened to meantian the Red Sox. I really hope you're not a fan- I'd have to never speak to you again DX. I'm really pissed at one guy for two reasons. 1- bastared stole my notebook. It had a fanfic and nearly all the conversation I'd had today. 2- he likes the PENGIUNS! Traitiorous son of a bitch. IO realize you probobly dont care about anything I've said proir, but GO YANKEES!

And I am so going to keep reading, and IK will complain about every score along the way. XD sound fun? Hehe, but this is outstanding writing and a creative plot. Love it!
trubholls25 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
OMG! I've read the whole fic- honestly, the BEST one I've ever read! I accidentally deleted my computer history, and it has taken me forever to find this fic again, but totally worth it. I just keep, reading it, and reading it, and reading it... Keep writing!
secilmis yazar chapter 24 . 10/29/2008
Thank you for writing such a nice story! )
secilmis yazar chapter 23 . 10/29/2008
Wot! I love this story!
secilmis yazar chapter 19 . 10/29/2008
WOW. . nice motivational speech! :)
secilmis yazar chapter 17 . 10/29/2008
Ha ha! "his brother or something..."
secilmis yazar chapter 15 . 10/29/2008
So You Wanna Be a LEP Officer? LOL!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »