Reviews for Torture
hot4edward chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Oh, I love this one! What a sexy, sweet Edward! Very un-canon-like of him to acquiesce before the wedding, but so like him to want to please her. Does she get to satisfy him, or is he satisfied in pleasing her?

I loved her awareness that everyone else in the house will know what they've been up to. I imagine Emmett will say something obvious and crude, Jasper will just smile or smirk, Carlisle and Esme will look embarrassed but pleased for Edward and Bella both, and Alice will say something nice and confidential to Bella, like a big sister.

I do hope there will be more!
babylou23 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
oh this was good! talk about needing a bucket if ice. loved it
rain.season chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
OH. MY GOD.

Okay. I won't say anything now, except: you NEED to write out the torture, since the satisfaction has been fulfilled. You're killin me!

That was beyond brilliant, though I would have liked it to be drawn out... but isn't that was torture is for? Haha Hence, I think you should write it with great details.
su chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
hot hot hot! hahaha

encore!
Alejandra111 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That was awesome! D
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow. That's just about all I can say. That's a seriously good piece of writing there darl - excellent descriptions, good dialogue (well, what there was of it! LOL) and very confidently done.

Thanks so much for sharing!
dharkephoenyx chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Damn.

Wow.

Just damn.

Please answer Bella's question! What will the torture be like?

LOL!
parting is such sweet sorrow chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
add the tortcure chapter please!

i am being torched not knowing! do it and i will give you edward willing to do all of that chapter wit- no to you! please

lots of love laura
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Awesome, although now i feel like i'm going to spontaneously combust.
Phoenix-Faie chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
i think i may have reviewed this before lol

but my god this is rather hot, i think i may need a cold shower now

i think there should be a follow on one-shot of Edwards "torture" :)
lorish36 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
excellent story! I'll be checking out your other stories too! thank you!
CryHope chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
Oh how I wish you could teach SMeyer a thing or two, because THIS should be in Eclipse.

So lovely and hot and dear me, Edward is really talented.
Penelope BallyCastle chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Hahahahaha... Like it!

It as priceless... :]
crazymama chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
M... stupid sexy vampire! I just wanna lap HIM up!
emerie86 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Extremely hot. Though the tense you used was kind of odd.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »