Reviews for Torture
Stephanie The Evil One chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS ONE! PPLEASSE! AND the edward sundae one. u cant go wrong with a bubble bath now can you? XD

-Steph
foreverBE chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
continue, id be an awsome story. edward sundae too please and thank you.
Maddy chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
So... hot and sweet... You portray their relationship really well. I would love to see what torture he had in mind... yum!
vfergus chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I love your H/HR stories so glad to see your work again...

I just finished reading Twlight, New Moon, and I'm at the middle of Eclipse...I am counting the days til the next and final 4th book... BTW, are you aware of the 5th book "Midnight Sun"? It's Edward's POV...Oh YEAH!

I am without a doubt in LOVE w/EDWARD's charactor to...Who wouldn't? Bella and Edward are one of my favorite couples... Their sexual tension is HOT and after reading your stories left me tongue tied aka speechless...OGL!

I'm Only Human but Edward's Sundae is a sensual TORTURE...Also, can I add having Edward from Dusk to Dawn...let's just say there are NO night's worth of regrets on my part...Heehe... ;)
xtwilight18x chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Do you think you could somehow possibly continue this with her torture? I'd really really really like to read that one...

Loved it!
Bloodapple123 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Coolness. I thought it was great but would have been better from Bella's point of view. Was still good though.
exiled.contessa chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I think you're right. SM just had to know these sorts of fanfics would follow. I mean, serioulsy, you don't write a story where the herione's singular most longed-for "human experience" is THAT, and not expect your audience to take it all the way to fruition! Really, now...I'm surprised all her readers aren't, on some level, just dying to see Bella get that one human experience. How could you not?

Side note: After reading a few of your stories, I'm beginning to wonder if the excerpt on newly released Breaking Dawn cover isn't about EXACTLY that moment. If it is, I hope SM elaborates and doesn't leave us hangin' out there in the wind, unsatisfied!
the1andONLYlover chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
omg!

I am TOTALLY IN LUV WITH YOU NOW! I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH!

ALL OF THE TWILIGHT ONES! (but that may be because I've only read 2 so far... off to another!)

xD