Reviews for Closer
k1942 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
When you wrote this two and a half years ago, too bad you couldn't have gotten next to Stephanie and given her a clue. I really respect the woman's values and understand where she's coming from. However, there is such a thing as doing things properly and being just a bit too repressed, in my opinion. Anyway, you did a lovely job and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
SusayyQ chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Wow! So well written!
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love it.
SCullen13 chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
that was very good! And not only lemons but also very romantic and very Edward and Bella-like lol :)
team-hybrid8 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Sex addicts in the making
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
So sweet loved it amazing
chet-ice chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
IThinkINeededThat chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Every time I read Eclipse when I get to this part and zhe denies him, I get so damned frustrated!

Now, I have something to replate it with! WOO HOO

Thank you!
neutronstarcollision chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
The story is really well written, the only fact I didn't like was that Edward put his tongue in her mouth. That would work if he were a vampire but the rest was really good.
4everhis91 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
the meadow is always wonderful
Dil9 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010 very romantic! :) This is the way it should have been. They should have gone for their first time after the wedding to the meadow... just the way you describe it.
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
F. O. U. R. T. H! And. All. Of. Them. Are. Yours! I think I'm in love with you!;-)
Godschildtweety chapter 1 . 5/26/2010