Reviews for Closer
love it
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Beautifully written... )
The Things We All Hold Dear chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
that was a good option insted of what really happened! XD LOLs
Fantasium chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Having followed Bonne Foi for some time now, I know what a superb writer you are. Still, this was a pleasant surprise because it follows canon and thus requires you to keep Edward and Bella in character, which you do so unbelievably well. Truthfully, this is probably the best first time between them I have ever read, and I've seen quite a few (being a complete perv, of course ;) Bella is wonderful, but I'm especially impressed with your Edward - every word he spoke, every move he made, it was all PERFECT and completely in character.

Thank you so much for an awesome read and best of luck with the next chapter of Bonne Foi - I can't wait! :)
Joy Cullen chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
*Blushing and gasping* OMG this was GREAT! How talented you are girl!
cullensrfun chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I have always thought to myself that if that had been ME in that meadow, things would have happened SO differently, so I can really appreciate this ending to the original chapter;)
Edward's angst chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This rocks :D Great job.
Sue chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Such a sweet version- a perfect interpretation...
emmelineglass chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
This has to be the best lemon/erotic fiction I've ever read.
Cullenary chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Uh, I think I broke my lap top screen squeezing it while I read this...my heart beat fast-I couldn't breathe-need I say more...holy effin smokes...I'm gonna go take a cold shower now ;-)
deleteteled chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
perfect

an absolutely perfect story
wack-e-nurse chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
omg u need to update this story it has been way too long to keep us in the dark about edward and bella future.
Laura Audrey chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
I love it! Exactly how I would have pictured Eclipse ending, if there hadn't been more to come. Great story.
Turn.Me.On chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Beautifully written! I don't think SM could have done it better had she actually written out the lovemaking scenes :)
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »